Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at The Barnsley FC BBS Fans Forum.

1. ubi

ubique_tyke liked Stephen Dawson's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

I agree with what he says but I'm sick of hearing same stuff. Nowt 'll alter.

May 9, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  2. Sopwith Camel liked Jamo's post in the thread Huddersfield Town.

I think that's a pretty shitty attitude to have towards a fellow supporter pointing out that another local team has: 1. Much more...

May 9, 2024 at 11:03 AM
  3. Jam

Jamo replied to the thread Huddersfield Town.

I think that's a pretty shitty attitude to have towards a fellow supporter pointing out that another local team has: 1. Much more...

May 9, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  4. Con

Connor liked Gordon Owen's post in the thread Hecky.

Just jogging down Racecommon Rd past Shaw pub, he was running too fast to ask him if he was late for an Interview close by.

5. Dja

Django liked redrum's post in the thread Hecky.

Was he running away from a ex poster on here?

6. Hooky feller replied to the thread [Official Site] JESS HORSLEY ON HUGE WIN AT SOUTH SHIELDS.

Cheers. thought it was a strange time given most will have day jobs. Barnsley need to update if incorrect. Redcar play on the same day...

7. Stephen Dawson replied to the thread Leon Wobscholl.

I agree with what he says but I'm sick of hearing same stuff. Nowt 'll alter.

8. churtonred replied to the thread Leon Wobscholl.

I'd say player sales have been key since Conway spaffed all our money away on crocked and disinterested Belgians. For it to be a...

May 9, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  9. Hooky feller liked KFC's post in the thread [Official Site] JESS HORSLEY ON HUGE WIN AT SOUTH SHIELDS.

It will be an evening kick off. League fixtures all get listed at the same time on the FA website and then arranged by the clubs...

May 9, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  10. DSLRed liked RC_tyke's post in the thread Just seen this on Facebook.

I know iFollow isn’t perfect but I’m wary of this Sky deal. At this point it’s mostly because I’m expecting silly kick off times.

May 9, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  11. I'm Spartacus replied to the thread RIP Steve Albini.

I'd say Surfa Rosa is my favourite rock album of all time. Still play it regularly all these years later.

May 9, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  12. dreamboy3000 liked Redhelen's post in the thread Just seen this on Facebook.

I agree

May 9, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  13. Redhelen replied to the thread Just seen this on Facebook.

I agree

May 9, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  14. Redhelen liked Tyke The Tree-Frog's post in the thread Pines and Dike.

Not chance I'm afraid, for 2 reasons, 1 his wages would be far too high, so unless West Brom would pay them we couldn't afford, and 2,...

May 9, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  15. Redhelen liked Stephen Dawson's post in the thread Pines and Dike.

That sought of load would cause a strain.

May 9, 2024 at 10:45 AM