Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at The Barnsley FC BBS Fans Forum.

1. fit

fitzytyke liked Old Gimmer's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

So we simply carry on like this? Make no wonder season ticket sales are likely to tank. If we are truly now reduced to having to abandon...

May 9, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  2. x11barnsley liked Gegenpresser's post in the thread What's going on in Grimethorpe then?.

Indeed. It must be terrible to be told that you must leave Grimethorpe. But not quite as terrible as being told that it’s safe to return.

May 9, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  3. Dja

Django liked Least said soonest mended's post in the thread Adam Hammill.

Still looks in good shape. https://www.facebook.com/share/bjpJA8xwh17cg6gV/

May 9, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  4. fit

fitzytyke replied to the thread Leon Wobscholl.

You’d have to ask the vast majority of football club owners, because the vast majority don’t make money.

May 9, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  5. ronnieGlavinsB@stardSon liked Gordon Owen's post in the thread Hecky.

Just jogging down Racecommon Rd past Shaw pub, he was running too fast to ask him if he was late for an Interview close by.

May 9, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  6. JamDrop replied to the thread What's going on in Grimethorpe then?.

Thanks, I called home and other than not being able to get off the estate and therefore my dad not being able to go to work, they were...

May 9, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  7. ronnieGlavinsB@stardSon replied to the thread BBS /Gaz Lovett Player of the Season Special Bonus round.

Love an underdog, so going with Herbie Kane for best hair o_O

May 9, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  8. JamDrop liked winged avenger's post in the thread What's going on in Grimethorpe then?.

I think it’s all sorted now and folk are allowed back in their houses

May 9, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  9. Old

Old Gimmer liked rycalshaw's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

Loyalty is a 2 way street and the board show precious little to the players' they are no more than a commodity' Connor chaplin said as...

May 9, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  10. Old

Old Gimmer liked Andrew Tennant's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

How do you achieve player loyalty? A successful team that progresses consist with their ambitions. Personally I see an advantage of...

May 9, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  11. Old

Old Gimmer liked icer's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

I guess we will find out this summer!! But another alternative is to seek additional investment from a wider shareholding. Many clubs...

May 9, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  12. Sco

Scoff replied to the thread Huddersfield Town.

The ground isn't big enough to sell 16k home season tickets. With half of the West Stand unusable, and the North stand only available...

May 9, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  13. Old

Old Gimmer liked Sheriff's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

He covers this in the comparison with Luton and Coventry, who don't do it at the expense of trying to improve league position. This was...

14. Tarntyke liked fitzytyke's post in the thread Leon Wobscholl.

Not bothered about league position, yet 3 of our last 4 seasons have finished in the playoffs.

15. Old

Old Gimmer replied to the thread Leon Wobscholl.

Is it the sole purpose of those clubs though?

May 9, 2024 at 2:18 PM