Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at The Barnsley FC BBS Fans Forum.

1. KamikazeCo-Pilot liked Jimmy viz's post in the thread Wages.

A wealth tax makes perfect sense. 1% for millionaires. 2% for billionaires. Increase capital gains tax. Taxing people more earning 50k....

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  2. KamikazeCo-Pilot liked SuperTyke's post in the thread Wages.

I do all that and don't get £50k or anywhere near that

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  3. DusThaNoIII replied to the thread Wages.

A lot of the bad takes in this thread explaining how the tories have been allowed to destroy this country so absolutely. Some real ghouls.

4. KamikazeCo-Pilot liked Jay's post in the thread Wages.

But 85% of wage earners don't get anywhere near that. And have no chance of ever doing so, no matter how much they study and how hard...

5. KamikazeCo-Pilot liked sir ronald's post in the thread Wages.

I've been at the NHS in Leeds for 16 years and am now on a penny an hour more than the minimum wage. Oh well, at least I got the clap...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  6. Jay

Jay replied to the thread Wages.

And that's before we talk about the people who actually make the country run: the people who work in the child care facilities for the...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  7. e-red liked Acido Tyke's post in the thread Farage attacked in Barnsley!.

Btw, why was Farage wearing the flat cap, at first I wondered if it was a sarcy anti Northern/Yorkshire thing. But I realised it wasn't,...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  8. e-red liked churtonred's post in the thread Farage attacked in Barnsley!.

They voted heavily for Brexit. You don't do that if you significantly disagree with Farage's policies. I'm sorry but I've always thought...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  9. Win

Winchester Tyke liked Jimmy viz's post in the thread Wages.

A wealth tax makes perfect sense. 1% for millionaires. 2% for billionaires. Increase capital gains tax. Taxing people more earning 50k....

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:14 PM
  10. Merde Tete replied to the thread Wages.

Most teachers won't ever make £50k in London even at the top of the pay scale unless they're in senior management. Ditto nurses and...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:11 PM
  11. Dja

Django liked Jimmy viz's post in the thread Wages.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:08 PM
  12. Jack Tatty replied to the thread Made me laugh.

2 men walk into a bar. A third man walks in and ducks.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  13. kestyke liked Marc's post in the thread Dodgy Tory shocker....

Rishi's previous private secretary no less. Put a bet on a July election, just 3 days before it was called....

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  14. jptykes liked Jay's post in the thread Wages.

I don't get people who don't understand simple mathematics. Only 15% of the people who earn a wage in this country earn 50K or more....

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  15. Bossman liked Jay's post in the thread Wages.

I don't get people who don't understand simple mathematics. Only 15% of the people who earn a wage in this country earn 50K or more....

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:03 PM