Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at The Barnsley FC BBS Fans Forum.

1. Tyke The Tree-Frog replied to the thread Trump verdict en route....

Think I agree, mate. I think the democrats made a huge mistake in allowing this judge to oversee it as he's donated to Bidens campaign....

Jun 1, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  2. Dub-Tyke liked Archey's post in the thread Would you want Liam Roberts back poll?.

It's a tough one because, as a shot stopper, he's up there as one of the best I've ever seen at Oakwell. He falls down on commanding his...

Jun 1, 2024 at 4:07 AM
  3. DriffieldRed liked Stephen Dawson's post in the thread So according to the Chronicle.

Do you rate anyone? :D

Jun 1, 2024 at 3:43 AM
  4. DriffieldRed liked T!ke's post in the thread Callum Styles.

I think old Callum is a bit above his station. Sunderland fans dont want him and he hardly pulled up trees in League One. To be...

Jun 1, 2024 at 3:37 AM
  5. Dja

Django replied to the thread Angela Rayner.

They’ll not make the mistake of making a person of colour again after the hammering they take in July. Sadly someone of colour is...

Jun 1, 2024 at 2:47 AM
  6. SouthCoastTyke liked dreamboy3000's post in the thread Callum Styles.

I was hoping this thread was going to tell us we've finally got shut of him.

Jun 1, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  7. Ses

Sestren replied to the thread Angela Rayner.

Birmingham. I'm in Selly Oak, where we've been dropped a completely mysterious candidate who has no online presence at all and hasn't...

Jun 1, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  8. tosh replied to the thread Angela Rayner.

Where is "round here"?

Jun 1, 2024 at 1:57 AM
  9. ubi

ubique_tyke liked redrum's post in the thread Callum Styles.

It in center midfield he's been shocking and a passenger ever since. Even romal palmer was half decent under val.

Jun 1, 2024 at 1:35 AM
  10. Dalestykes liked SamBfC90's post in the thread So according to the Chronicle.

What he probably means is that we have strong strength in depth in the CB position, unfortunately it’s quantity over quality and unless...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  11. BarTyke liked Stephen Dawson's post in the thread Gym.

I've started walking again. Did 15,000 steps yesterday. It's taking that first step. You don't do that sat in bedroom on social media....

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:34 AM
  12. BarTyke liked Redhelen's post in the thread Callum Styles.

Well I hope he has a good Euros, he's still our player!

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:30 AM
  13. BarTyke liked JLWBigLil's post in the thread 46 years ago today…..

A brilliant appointment that transformed the club forever.

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  14. too

toontyke liked Marc's post in the thread Callum Styles.

Hopefully he has a good Euros and gets himself a move. Getting shut is the best all round.

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:18 AM
  15. Ses

Sestren replied to the thread Angela Rayner.

They'll win this time because Starmer has the numbers to do what he wants, but I think they'll be punished next time around. You can...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:16 AM