Wanna be on TV

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Guest, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Gue

Guest Guest

Hi Folks

My colleague told me about this site and I was hoping you'd all be able to help me. I'm looking for families for a new series of Take My Mother-In-Law for ITV1

Don't scream! What we need are guys who have 'trouble' with their Mother-in-law, she doesn't understand them, doesn't think they're good enough for her daughter etc. Well Guys, now is your chance to prove her wrong....

If you're man enough to take up the challenge, then read on and give us a call....

BE ON TV!

TAKE MY MOTHER-IN-LAW is back for a second series on ITV1

CALLING ALL MOTHER-IN-LAWS - would you like the chance to show your family how things should really be done?

We’re giving you the opportunity to take control of your daughter’s family and their home. She moves out, you move in… but your Son-in-law and the rest of the family stay put!

If you think your Son-in-law would benefit from your wisdom and if you would love the chance to put an end to his untidy or lazy ways, then now’s the chance to have your say and show the family Mum knows best!

CALLING ALL SON-IN-LAWS – This is your chance to set the record straight and prove to your Mother-in-law how lucky she is to have you as a Son-in-law! – Will you bring her round to your way of thinking or will you be shouting, “Take My Mother-in-Law!! ”

CALLING ALL DAUGHTERS AND WIVES - If you wish Mum could love your other half as much as you – then its time to swap places. You get to spend a week out of the house – leaving your partner and your Mum to get on with the housework…and each other!

If your family would be interested in appearing on this show, call our hotline:
    0141 204 6605

Or e-mail us: motherinlaw@mentorn.tv