Tom Bradshaw

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by redarmychris, Nov 6, 2016.

1. redarmychris

redarmychris Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Feel for him a bit.

Winnall was poor yesterday and once we went 4-5-1 it was never going to suit him. In my opinion playing 4-5-1 at 0-0 was a good opportunity to bring Bradshaw on.

Like Winnall he's not suited to the lone striker role but he's certainly no worse at it. I felt he would have gave us more energy which Winnall was lacking.

Cant see where Toms going to get a game from at the minute. For me all the strikers so far have had both effective games and ineffective games in pretty much equal measure. None really doing enough to guarantee a place but none poor enough to get dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Tom Bradshaw is a quality striker and could do with a run of games he is better in the air than sam and with link up play I think he has been unlucky to not get more game time. I can see sam leaving in either January or summer as he is running his contract down and maybe that's were tom bradshaw steps up.

3. tosh

tosh Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Bloke next to me said it was a negative move bringing Scowen on and its not Armstrongs fault he hasn't scored if he's not getting service. I said that's why its positive as we are not getting hold of the ball at the moment to provide service and when we do get the ball I expect Hammill and Bradders to come on to replace an ineffective Kent and a tiring Winnall. Well first bit happened but not the second.

4. redarmychris

redarmychris Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Agree Hecky made the right tactical change going 4-5-1 but should have left Armstrong on for the outball up top before replacing him with Bradshaw later.

We all know Sam cant play on his own LJ showed us that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk