Wigwam beat Huddersfield

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by fitzytyke2, Nov 28, 2016.

1. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

Still nowt in the table. Huddersfield now in 6th place but only lost 1 less than us and with a worse goal difference.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

2. Prince of Risborough

Prince of Risborough Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Shame that we have to look downwards again though. That bottom pack is getting closer together. Rotherham cut adrift but not much between the rest of us.

We just HAVE to start winning the odd game. Upcoming fixtures don't fill me with much confidence though. I've missed our last three home games and am not looking forward to our usual beating from Norwich. Or will this year be different?

3. Sam

SambaTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Whenever I fill out an Acca, I get to our league and just stare blankly at it. Seldom is there ever a match I think is a banker either way, literally anyone can beat anyone and indeed often do. We're only ever a couple of wins from jumping 5-6 places and that always fills me with optimism. But as above, it's imperative that we get a win asap, because the last three games were all very winnable and we managed to get two points. I wouldn't be overly surprised if we had to wait until Boxing Day for our next win, which would be a real concern. Hopefully we'll nick a win at St Andrews or at home to Norwich to get things going again.

4. fit

Yeah, we've some tough games coming up at places we don't normally get anything.

5. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Huddersfields bubble really has bust in very bad form at the moment unfortunately so are we. Don't know how we didn't beat wigan though they were the worse side I've seen so far this season and that includes Rotherham. We need a couple of wins to start looking up the table again now buy I don't fancy us against Birmingham or norwich but having said that I didn't fancy us against brentford.

6. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Norwich not doing well so far but we'll go into starting other teams good run mode and lose convincingly.
    This is not having a go at our team btw it's just how it always happens with us over many years.
    Other scenarios is such as Blackburn been on a bad run just starting to gee up as we due to play them. Typical .
    Having said all that I still think we'll be ok more than three teams will finish below us.

7. Brush

Brush Well-Known Member

Ex-IT professional
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  8. fit

Wolves was a proper bogey ground as well until this season but we broke that hoodoo.

Having said that, wolves have proved to not be very good and Birmingham are up there in the mix.

Might suit us playing away after last few home results.