Step up Armstrong, Bradshaw & Moncur,

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Johnny the tyke, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Joh

Johnny the tyke Well-Known Member

Beer Baron
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And lets hope Morsy deal announced today.

If sources are correct and we are set to lose SSW & CH. Its time for Armstrong, Bradshaw & Moncur to step up to the plate!

Team for Sat

Davies
    Bree, Robbo, McDonald, White
    Watkins, Scowen, Moncur, Kent
    Armstrong & Bradshaw

2. twi

twillo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Won't go down this season as we need another 14 points at the most but what a ***** team

3. Joh

Johnny the tyke Well-Known Member

Beer Baron
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We are not a 2 man team FFS... Winnall took a while to get going this year. Given the same opportunity I wonder would Bradshaw, Armstrong or Payne have got going and scored similar amount of goals... Payne scored the most last term at lower level, but Armstrong and Bradshaw were on par with Sam on goals scored!
    And 10 games in many were calling for Winnall to be dropped, then came the goals! And we know has tendancy to miss 3rd or season with hamstring injury.

Connor is different commodity. Gutted to see him go. But we are not a one or two man team! We already have Scowen, Moncur, Williams (if req), young josh kay, and if we believe all we read in the press Morsy returning!

Plus I would be shocked if no new faces come in! 3-4years ago when he signed I thought who the **** is connor hourihane?

4. twi

twillo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    When Hourihane came in, we had just been relegated to League 1. We are 8th in the Championship with a good shot of the play offs and sold both of our best players to a team two places above us. Understand why they've both gone and understand we're not a two man team but mark my words, Watkins will be gone by Leeds and then that's our three best players. If we get measly money like £1 mill for Hourihane, what are we gonna get for Watkins? £400k?