Sam Winnall vs Conor Hourihane

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by GreenyTyke, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Gre

GreenyTyke Well-Known Member

Layabout
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The difference between the two is massive, I spent much of yesterday telling people to calm down about Winnall that it wasn't as bad as people thought and at the moment it isn't. A lot of us had our grievances with Winnall as a footballer, and I think that's why some people are keeping positive about the whole situation, for all his great moments and goals, Winnall was probably one of the most replaceable players in the side, and if we've got decent fee for him it will soften the blow of him being Judas. It's not the case with Conor. Conor is genuinely one of the best players I've seen at Oakwell and he is the key to this side, to sell to Wednesday now would be atrocious and to sell him anywhere without getting a significant fee would be terrible but that is more a case of the situation we are currently in than the club selling off our best players for pittance. All I'm saying is Conor staying is much more important and the club we Utd probably have to make comment if he is sold even if they don't about Winnall. But even if they do we all need to keep faith in the club and trust them at least until they reveal what they are doing.

2. blivy

blivy Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    No contest. Hourihane is twice the player Winnall is.