Gary Monk

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Dalestyke, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Dal

Dalestyke Member

I've always liked him. Liked him when he played down here and always thought he conducted himself well as Swansea manager. However, when I was driving home last night I heard his interview on Radio Leeds. Embarrassing. " 3 scrappy goals to give away" "should have had a penalty at 1-0 and that would have put the game to bed." Well, I know Leeds are a much bigger club than Real Madrid. Let's be honest,they are nearly as massive as the hammerthrowers from S6, but those comments, as well as being ungracious and disrespectful, are a load of old cobblers and GM should know better.
    From our point of view two things occur to me. First, it's important that we beat 'teams like Leeds' because it enables us to aim at the proper football teams in this league: Brighton, Fulham and a Reading; second - that Paul Heckingbottom eh. We really are lucky to have a coach in charge who is articulate, honest and striving to get the very best out of the players. He really is 'one of our own'.

2. manxtyke

manxtyke Well-Known Member

im not a real welder
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Gary Monkon
    Maungy ***** interview, should have said all Barnsleys goals were class and we had a good 10 mins