Just what we needed.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by fitzytyke2, Feb 15, 2017.

1. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to post any thoughts on the game, as we all know how that went and I wouldn't be saying anything different.

I think the result was massive in the context of what happened in the transfer window.

Yeah we won narrowly at Rotherham, and got a couple of decent draws, but we had definitely lost a bit something.

During those games though, It was evident that the fight and team spirit was still there, and we're still hard to beat. I just wasn't sure who was going to step up to the plate with the goals and assists.

Last night was very uplifting. Not just because it was at moneybags Villa, but because we licked our January wounds and bounced back to where we were, and we can go into the next two games still dreaming.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

2. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Didn't post owt 'cos the message board was down a lot of the time over the weekend but I thought we played well at Reading and were the better team, tee to green, which was encouraging. I counted eight decent chances and but for some better finishing we would have won there too.

Last night we got the finishing and Hecky's yer uncle, again. Happy Days.

3. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree we played well at Reading, and could have won, but we just looked so much better last night.

The mojo had properly returned.

The great thing about this bit of adversity is that it's not weakened us defensively, and we've been able to bed in the new lads whilst still picking up 8 points (?)

Will be an interesting few weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk