Monday's Football Report

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Whitey, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Whi

Whitey Guest

I agree.

I don't want owt to rival it though. I just hope the lads with the power to make summat of it will give it their all. I'll always offer any help that I can, because I think the more platforms we've got as supporters, the better.

2. Spe

SpencerUk Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    [MENTION=6980]Ponty72[/MENTION]

The 50 limit thing is a big issue but as I said before, its only that show that specifically reaches that bandwidth and it only happens when there are reps from BFC i've noticed.

Still, Barnsley FC's fan base is bigger than 50 folk. In June I did present to the station chairman in writing a similar streaming provider doing it for the same quality bit rate, unlimited listeners and bandwidth and also cheaper. I had no response.

Fully agree with all of that. If anything, we could all get together to try to find a new home for it as thats the real restriction.

3. Whi

Whitey Guest

Find a sponsor, some funding, maybe Dearne FM?

Again though, it's no longer in your hands mate and I'm merely a gobby guest.

4. Spe

SpencerUk Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think the station were looking at bringing ads in :)

5. Don

Donny.tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    what happening with the podcast?

What peeed me of about it is that the football report was banging on about who going on the show but forgot to mention that.... That not everyone could listen. Spencer Davies been tuning in since about 14:00 to get a space.