Official Site : October And November Match Ticket Categories Confirmed.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Newsbot, Sep 15, 2016.

1. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Clubs are allowed so many offers per season just to their own fans. I can't remember how many.

2. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  3. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't believe there has been any feedback properly done either such as on the official website or supporters trust website, just the odd line on here read by a tiny fraction of our fanbase.

4. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    While I'm just very confused

Still have no idea what is going to be done with the carpark or where. No idea whether they are getting any more retro shirts in after underestimating demand significantly and selling out after a couple of days of presale following online advertising only. No idea why they mismanaged the proper shirt ordering other than being told us playing at Wembley meant we sold out. Not sure how that made us sell it of away shirts or anything. Still no idea what flexible ticket is going to be sold or when or how much.

Essentially all I know is there was a meeting, we now keep bottle tops and a ticket offer is coming which is something we all knew months ago anyway.

I know it's all my own fault for not attending the meetings myself but to be honest in these invited meetings it should be a condition of entry that you agree to pass the information on afterwards because far too often the people attending on everyone else's behalf completely fail to pass on the information adequately

5. YTB

YTBFC Guest

Saturday will be our 4th home game. Stop being over-dramatic by putting two and two together with your cynical assumptions and coming up with 115.

Wait and see.

Now bugger off. :D

6. pon

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You have to appreciate that we know sod all about the nitty gritty of this flexi-ticket. You might know, but we don't. If we did know the price, number of games and release date we might agree with you.

7. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If the flexi ticket is done soon reasonable enough in terms of cost and well publicised then I hope no one will moan.

Course they will but reasonable people won't.

Onwards and upwards

8. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'll accept the argument of it being the 5th as tickets have been on sale for Aston Villa long enough for lots of people to have already bought theirs (unless they offer a refund on it). Hopefully the flexi will come out before the next 5 go on sale, otherwise I stick by the fact that it would be a bit pointess.

I thought it was you that was buggering off? :D

9. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    That's the problem whitey, EVERYONE is making the exact same point. Information hasn't been forthcoming!ng so we are forced to continue guessing. The flexi ticket details were outlined at the invited fan engagement meeting with the sole purpose of the meeting being for selected and invited parties to discuss issues with the club and pass that information on. That hasn't happened, you can't blame those left in the dark for continuing to ask and guess when people have failed to pass info on.

Not a dig at you, just a general point. Go stick a film on with Mrs whitey :)

10. Gre

GreenyTyke Well-Known Member

Layabout
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You do understand the EFL and the club don't book the fixture around the convenience of one fan, also when did we have a Friday game last year?

11. Gre

Layabout
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If this is the problem everyone's got then its not the clubs fault, it should be brought up with the fans that went as to why they haven't disclosed the information

12. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's the team that are doing brilliantly, i think its important to acknowledge that. The club however seems out of touch, rather distant at times.

13. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm not sure there was anything else to disclose apart from the fact that it was said that a flexi ticket is being sorted was there? Not sure this is Gally or whoever else represented the BBS' fault (although a report would have been nice) but more that nothing concrete with figures and dates was mentioned. Unless there was and we just don't know.

14. pon

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm thinking of the Colchester game the season before. It had been suggested that the club had done such a brilliant thing by reducing the price of the Forest game. I was just pointing out that I (and many others no doubt) either won't be able to go or will be able to take a free option anyway.

15. Gre

Layabout
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Exactly so if someone there would report what was actually said then we could all then start to ask questions to the club about it or finally learn details but at the moment where all just sat in the dark poking round

16. Loko the Tyke

Loko the Tyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Distant? That's really harsh.

This is the most open and clear I've known BFC to be in the whole time I've been a supporter.

For others that are reading this (as I can't be arsed to reply to another post) - A flexi ticket is on the way. What more info is needed? You wouldn't drip feed info you'd launch it in one go. Tickets are fairly reasonable vs, the rest of the league so get yourself down to Oakwell for the games you can make at a minimal increase vs. what you paid last season and witness LIVE the amazing things we're achieving on the pitch. If the Flexi ticket once launched floats your boat buy that as well.

17. pon

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Why the **** it's taking so long would be my question

18. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yes there's much more transparency. Just need to be a tad more proactive rather than reactive.

19. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You might have said this before and I've missed it, but what would you like the club to do? If you were in charge how would you organise it?

I would suggest a five game ticket for £90-£100 to use as you see fit, and once you've used your five you can buy another if there are enough fixtures left. Unreserved seating so the ticket holder has to reserve their seat so many days before the game, otherwise it's pot luck.

20. Loko the Tyke

Loko the Tyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Why the **** does it stop you planning to come to a game that you can make would be my question?

Missing out. Big time.