Referee

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Homer, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hom

Homer Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just watched penalty awarded against McDonald.
    Referees should be like players and be judged after match. How this guy gives a penalty for that is a farce and insult to the game.
    The player falls down under no pressure really and he points to spot.
    It beggars belief that theses referees are the far up their own arse with their prima Donna attitude . It can cost teams the difference between promotion and relegation

2. Cap

Capital Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    100% correct.

Halt-time chant was "One nil to the referee>"

3. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    It's the inconsistency that narks me.
    If he blows for that tackle every time fair do's but you can bet your bottom dollar he doesn't.
    Aided by the more of a penalty tackle on Armstrong not given .
    It's the assessor's that's pinching money imo.
    Probably sat soaking in the clubs hospitality and quickly ticking boxes to suit FA.

4. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Which of Fulham's three refs are we talking about chaps?

Martin - the bloke who seemed to be the person in charge and making all the decisions, Cairney - who had the bald guy with the whistle in his pocket or Fulham's best player, Mr Andy Davies from Hampshire?

Never a free-kick leading to the pen, never a pen but just to rub it in he doesn't give us a pen for 10 times the level of contact on Armstrong and doesn't see the blatant handball of Armstrong's shot in the box.

I can't believe anyone can be that bad without being bent.

I do worry for Cairney though, half a dozen snipers shooting at him in less than two hours, he must be in serious trouble with someone.

5. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Its getting very tiresome. Penalty for them was pathetic. What really annoys me and I am repeating myself. We seem to get "soft" penalties given against us quite regularly. We never ever get them. And we have clear penalties for us turned down and it happens time and again. We got absolutely nothing from the ref all game. They had quite a few decisions given when they lost the ball and just fell over. We had several blatant fouls ignored. It happens most weeks

6. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    It does happen most weeks Farnham. I actually thought the ref at Forest wasn't bad, lenient but consistently so, and I can't remember being too dischuffed at the Blackpool guy probably because he wasn't one of the strutting, egotistic Championship mob. Normal service was resumed today in handsome style unfortunately.

7. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's beyond a joke and until the FA do something to sort it out they can chalk **** on their respect campaign. The penalty today was pathetic but nothing will be done and even if it was it would be too late for us. The timing and manner of the penalty must have been like a kick in the knackers for Hecky and the team.

8. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    It was Mario, they had played pretty well in the first half and deserved to go in in front for mine. The penalty award was an undeserved kick in the teeth and with all that's gone on this week and going in one down you could sense the deflation. Very rare Hecky remonstrates with the ref but even he had a word on the way to the tunnel.

9. upt

upthecolliers Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We're a soft touch and the referees know it, look a Hammill's sending off against Sheffield Wednesday never in month of Sundays was it a sending off and what did Barnsley do about it nowt, these ref's know we will not complain or contest these dicisions, so it's easy for them to boost there stat's at Barnsleys expence.
    This Season at Hillsboro three local derbies 3 players sent off 1 for Barnsley 1 for Rotherham and 1 for Huddersfield,( Rotherham contested the decision and won) sumat's not right is it the big club and the little club sinario with these refs.

10. Acido Tyke

Acido Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Listen to some fans in the Premship though, it bugs me when they say they had a bad ref and are hard done to etc..
    FFS!! Why dont they try to live in the real world and look at lower league English footy, then they will see what genuinely poor refs are all about.
    Its another reason why Im sick of the Premship, because of what its done and the greedy arrogant attitude its created with 'top flight' fans in this country.

11. pilleyphil 2u

pilleyphil 2u Active Member

support worker
    Home Page:
    The pen was not as legitamate as the pen he did not give us .more clear cut the one we should have had after watching channel 5 champoinship

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017