Benefits street on ch 4 now - wither zombie coma or send them to afghan on front line

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Wath and West Melton, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Wat

Wath and West Melton Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    My taxes are paying for half breeds like that.

That **** who was shoplifting wants his body parts farming and then being kept alive by a machine for the rest of his mortal life in a locked in syndrome state. He will have all his senses including hearing and seeing but will not be able to move a single body part. I'd happily pay taxes for him to be in a zombie coma. The zombie coma is what we should do to people who abuse / maim / kill children and some of the other sadistic half breeds in our society.

The 50 pence man at least deserves a job because that bloke has some dignity and is trying to make a fair living. The wenches on that street should be newted after one child.

Either that or send the half breed ***** to Afghan on the front line as a human IED Detector, give the ***** as much ale and drugs as they want and they can walk down the path like Michael Jackson from thriller and clear the route of IED Bombs. Again I would happily pay my taxes for that, and pay per view would be even better.

I go to work every day pay my taxes and when I see things like that it makes my f*****g blood boil. Did members of my family fight and die in world wars so people like that could be leeches on our society. I would beat them till the baseball bat told me to stop.

Anyway rant over, 4 new players coming in within the next week and up to 6 players to go out.

OVER LAND AND SEA BARNSLEY FC AND ENGLAND - WATH AND WEST MELTON REDS

2. ark

ark104 (v2) Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Re: Benefits street on ch 4 now - wither zombie coma or send them to afghan on front

Erm, no, they fought in one world war (the second one) to stop people from doing exactly what you are wanting to do

3. DusThaNoIII

DusThaNoIII Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Re: Benefits street on ch 4 now - wither zombie coma or send them to afghan on front

Huzzah! Kill the unemployed! Quick! End people's lives to satiate this guy's neanderthalic bloodlust! Huzzah! Hang em all!

Lets set up a pay per view and watch our fellow humans die because they were given different chances in life to us! Huzzah!

4. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Serious question - what are your thoughts on the people in this programme? How would you deal with them? I'm not asking about the unemployed as a whole - I'm referring specifically to the people in this programme.

5. Woo

Woodbine Member

Falling for the demonisation of the lower classes trick again? Owen Jones won't be happy...

6. Jack Tatty (Formerly LouisBalfour)

Jack Tatty (Formerly LouisBalfour) Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Whoa.

7. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Why did you refer to them as lower class rather than working class?

8. arabian_ian

arabian_ian Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

TBH I did not watch the program but have a very good idea how it was put over. To me its the program editors to blame. If they made a program about the unemployed people which I know then it would make for pretty dull viewing. My unemployed friends just get on with their lives as best they can.
    So I can just imagine what went on in that program. Making heroes of the scroungers and giving them a status they do not deserve.
    Wasting of your life watching that *****.

9. ark

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

I'll probably be arsed about getting angry about them when we finally get an economic system of full employment, rather than the current one which purposely consigns a section of society to unemployment whilst pointing at them and saying how bad they are for not getting a job

10. arabian_ian

arabian_ian Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Maybe because they don't work.

11. BrunNer

BrunNer Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

You had me after "Zombie Coma". Where do I sign?

12. Gloria Stitts

Gloria Stitts Active Member

To be honest even if we had full employment a lot of them still wouldn't have jobs as they're unemployable, I blame the education system, trendy teaching and poor teachers being protected from the sack by the teaching unions.

As to your other point we don't need unemployed people to keep wages down anymore we have thousands of immigrants willing to work for low (high to them) wages and that does the trick.

13. ark

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Ah, the teachers, wondered how long until they got the blame

14. shenk1

shenk1 Well-Known Member

Urine Extraction Technician
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Also known as foreigner's being exploited by rich business owners who all complain about immigration and vote tory.

15. kanecat

kanecat Banned Idiot

Home Page:

The programme was probably funded and produced by the Tories as this is how they want the general public to view all benefit claimants. It seems to be working as a lot believe this how all benefit claimants lead their life's. I'm sure these people only represent a small percentage, but any percentage is too much. When they make the next savage cuts people won't mind as they'll just picture people like those shown, they won't think of people whose circumstances and lifestyle choices are totally different.

16. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

Saving the world.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

No. Our families fought the second world war to rid the world of fascists like you. You are one mixed up, mis-informed, crazy fool. You should take that baseball bat to yourself.

17. Wat

Watcher_Of_The_Skies Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

**** off you ****.

18. Wat

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Courtesy of Owen Jones:

19. Wat

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

He's a nasty, spiteful, ignorant ****.

20. JLWBigLil

JLWBigLil Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

'Like'.