Trade centre buildings.....

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by judith charmers, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Gally

Gally Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
  2. Ged

Geddiswasguud Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It is very hard to believe isn't it ......for years (being a bit patriotic) I refused point blank to accept ANY other theories other than the official reports.
    Then I met professional people and researched it for myself. The central structures in both towers are not some flimsey wooden structures. That is why the engineer I spoke to said it would take 3 planes to smash in to them. Irs also why they couldn't come down as fast as they did (physics 101) the force of "resistance" not falling like they did in freefall.....it would take considerably longer.

3. Ged

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    That......and when they don't find the black boxes from the wtc 1 n 2 but find passports of one of the guys who knocked one of the planes!

4. Ged

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Oops that's knicked!

5. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

Saving the world.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Anyone ever seen the damage a bird can do to an aircraft? Yet those planes tore plane shaped holes through steel girders, where previously everything else had exploded on impact. And no debris from these aircraft was ever found including the supposedly indestructible flight recorders.

There are too many unanswered questions...

6. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't think your understanding of the meaning of the word "accident" accords with mine.

7. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

Saving the world.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And spare a thought for the millions of innocent lives lost to the US/UK supposed war on terror... :(

8. tingleytyke

tingleytyke Well-Known Member

Used to be Shift Engineer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Bits of the planes are in the WTC museum.

Attached Files:

9. man

mansfield_red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So what are you saying? That they purposely built one area of each tower out of papier mâché so that a plane would be able to fly into it 35 years later?

10. Ged

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They sure they are from the crash site.....coz one of the engine parts on the Pentagon lawn...was not the same make and model of the actual plane that crashed!!

11. man

mansfield_red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It was. http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

But this doesn't change my mind that it was an inside job. The plane was crashed by Elvis, who had been reanimated by lizard people using tech from the Roswell crash in order to destroy evidence that the earth is actually flat

12. LiverpoolRed

LiverpoolRed Well-Known Member

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 105653082800
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Watched a few videos which seem quite convincing from engineers- one suggested that the girders showed signs that they were subjected to controlled explosions. I have also seen a video where it's suggested that CNN 'live' footage was doctored. Still believe , personally, that it is what it was - an act of terror but there's still evidence to make you think .. hang on a minute

13. tingleytyke

tingleytyke Well-Known Member

Used to be Shift Engineer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    When the building was constructed the metal was coated in fire stop Like under the east stand. It would have withstood a "standard" fire . However they didn't factor in an aviation fuel fire with higher temperatures.

14. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Agree, wrong choice of word. It was early.

That was hardly the point of my post though.

Sent from my phone using my hands

15. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I am amazed and appalled at some of the responses to this post. Well, not that amazed to be honest. I'm sure that those questioning the events of 9/11 also believe the 'illuminati' are controlling our very existence; that the world is not indeed round; that man has never set foot on the moon; that extra- terrestrial beings predominate in a very small area in the world, which just happens to be in the US of A; and that various legendary celebrities did not die but in fact are living humdrum lives, often sighted in a diner somewhere in Arkansaw etc etc etc... A sad indictment on modern society and a reflection of the social media driven world we live in. Agenda driven attention seeking individuals praying on the neurosis of vulnerable people.

16. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I think [MENTION=6746]LiverpoolRed[/MENTION] is spot on with that. I can't believe every conspiracy thread on the subject, but there are a lot of things that make you ask questions, the passport being the most plausible:

Passport - I watched the Channel 4 timeline documentary last night. The amount of dust, rubble and debris blowing down a SINGLE STREET makes you question how they found an intact passport hours later.
    Passenger lists - they are questionable
    The Pentagon strike - just makes no sense whatsoever. I asked a pilot mate (Jet2) if he could hit Emley Moor mast if he was so inclined, on his way back to LBA. "5 times out of ten would be a good score". And Washington Police cars have used video cameras (compulsary) since the 1980's. There is not a single peice of footage of them "chasing the aircraft" towards the Pentagon. But watch You've been Framed and there are countless videos of hapless coppers trying to arrest drunks etc. That hole in the building makes no sense. Washington is also the US capitol and is a tourist haven, yet there are zero photos from the public that day.
    Empire State. Jam packed with tourists from early in the morning; of whom probably 99% point their lenses towards Manhatten. I know I did. But not a single photo. (I did hear stories it was suddenly closed that day but can't back them up).
    The strange shots of the planes with no windows or banners ..... and what looks to be missiles under the wings.
    The fire officers on the training drill who swore blind a "small single engine plane" hit one of the towers.
    You can hear planes over NY every day, just like you can over any city. But they are thousands of feet above where the towers were. Surely the noise would have been overwhelming had they been low enough to hit; yet nobody heard anything until the moment of impact.
    Rumsveld - he mistakenly said in the hours after "when the missile hit the Pentagon". Before correcting himself.
    The owner of the towers stating that WTC7 had been brought down in a controlled fashion. Before correcting himself.
    That prepared 'live' statement that WTC7 had collapsed ...... whilst it was still visible behind the news broadcasters.

Maybe I am a conspiracy believer after all, but I don't want to be. I think as others have indicated, maybe it was a planned attack, but 'allowed' to happen.

And finally, the other thing I can't get my head around ........ it was 15 years ago. Jesus wept.

17. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

Saving the world.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Propaganda, ******** and deception have been with us since the caves, mate. As have the ability and right to question authority and supposed truths. As opposed to being a gullible automaton, vulnerable to the manipulation of whichever power you allow to control you.
    There is a massive difference between conspiracy and the acceptance of alternative, and it this case - very credible and informed points of view.
    Oh, and it's Arkansas. Officially!! :)

18. scarf

scarf Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Can't remember his name, but that milkman that used to come on here (or its earlier, paedophile run, version) all those years ago must have fathered a lot of kids on his rounds.

19. Gally

Gally Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Haha. Roundsman. I think you are right.

20. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm well versed in the art of propaganda, the Bayeaux tapestry being a prime historical example of this. Political and governmental denial has been with us since time immemorial. I am making reference to the issue of the twin towers (and the 2 other planes) and the denial surrounding this attack.