truck crash in german christmas market

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by dodworthred, Dec 19, 2016.

1. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous

2. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You've just said something. At the very least. As bad

3. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What load of Utter ********

4. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's now more clear than ever that we need tool beat these fundamentalist. Yet some on here think it's a better idea to run away whilst blaming the victims

5. shenk1

shenk1 Well-Known Member

Urine Extraction Technician
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Flying out there tomorrow for Christmas.

Know this market well and it could have been much worse. Another 50 yards down there are usually kids rides. Of the markets in the centre this was the most vulnerable from this type of attack as it's set between 3 main roads, most of the others àre more enclosed.

Our thoughts are with the victims :(

6. sadbrewer

sadbrewer Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The thing is though no one will be making a peace deal with a religion , Isis is not a religion , just a vehicle for some Sunni Muslims to fill the power vacuum left in certain previously stable countries ....Against the interests of non Shia Muslims and other sects of Islam , as well as significant numbers of Christians and other religions who were all allowed to exist in the dictatorships.
    Western action against those dictatorships has left a huge void , with no stability , allowing a well funded Isis to buy the support of some ordinary people , and to viciously frighten the rest . Ordinary people in Syria , Libya and Iraq want and need exactly the same things as we do , jobs , income , food on the table and a quiet relatively happy life . Isis as an Army will be destroyed in Syria , what is important is to work together to create the stability that brings ordinary everyday life back to the people , even if that means abandoning whatever political goals were behind Western action against Assad and Gaddafi.
    The worst thing for me though , after Bush/Blair's Iraq intervention ,it was as clear as night follows day that the same result would come from destabilising others . At some stage Cameron and Sarkozy need to be brought to account for their actions .

7. sir ronald

sir ronald Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I came back from Berlin yesterday after visiting my new 3 week old grandson. Had a great time, lovely place, laid back and friendly. Yesterday me, my wife, son, his girlfriend and new grandson decided to have a mooch about central Berlin. After a couple of hours we headed for the xmas market where we quaffed beer and mulled wine for 3 hours. We left at 4 o clock as we had had to catch our flight. On returning home, I turned on my phone at the airport to discover multiple missed calls and texts asking if I was alright. Only when I connected to the news site did I realise the enormity of what had happened. A few hours earlier and my family could have been wiped out. I feel blessed today and so grateful my family are still alive and my hearts go out to those poor souls who needlessly lost their lives yesterday. RIP.

8. dod

dodworthred Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    reports at the moment saying they have arrested the wrong person and the attacker could still be armed and on the run

9. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Screwing up your country is classed as being decent now?

10. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    According. To Paul. Sykes and nigel. Farge, yes. It is

11. Sta

Stahlrost Well-Known Member

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Well that's cleared that up!

12. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    According. To Paul. Sykes and nigel. Farge, yes. It is

13. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Well it keeps getting the Tories back in power, whatever you want to call, it or think about it. We'll soon have nothing that belongs to ALL the people and for the benefit of ALL the people by the time the Tories have done selling public assets.

14. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Wasnt it labour who pulled the laws on overseas companies being purchased by overseas 'investors'.. eg cadburys.

Its all well and good blaming the tories for everything. And on some issues i dont disagree with you however labour are just as cupable.
    At the end of the day doesnt matter what colour rosette red yellow pink or green they are all self serving. They all barring the odd exception piss into the same pot.

15. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The exception been the ukip which piss in their own. All ready full put whilst ensuring the working. Man at not allowed a pot

16. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm not championing Labour at all. However, it was the knock-on from selling our Utilities in the 80s and the Tory clamour to sell sell our national assets (On the cheap)The fairly recent transfer of the Eastcoast rail is an example of privatising for politically ideology rather than what's best for the country and the Treasury. I 've read since it was nationalised after at least 2 failed private ownerships, Ths line alone brought significant funding to the treasury, so it was privatised again. We as a nation allow this to happen by keeping a party with this political ideology in power. National treasures sold to not even the highest bidder.

17. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    can we also include the yanks in this.... well their agencies who secretly work behind the scenes pulling the strings....
    unfortunately theres a power out there trying to create a new world order ...spreading fear equals more restrictions and further control of our freedoms....we are being played off against each other...so..people be aware....my opinion anyway

18. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Like i said. All piss in the same pot.

And while ever we remain within the Eu we cannot regardless of party renationalise.

Still could be worse. Could be scotland.

19. EastStander

EastStander Active Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We aren't out!

20. Tek

Tekkytyke Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Tyrone I don't wish to be rude or stir up any animosity but do you have a problem with a sticking 'period' button on your keyboard?
    I note the above and several earlier posts have multiple full stops where there shouldn't be any. It makes them quite hard to follow.

It reminds me of the 'pre email' era STOP when people used to send Telegrams STOP Are you using a phone or some app hat adds random periods STOP. Just asking END