A Time for New Heroes

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by 55&counting, Jun 14, 2017.

1. 55&counting

55&counting Well-Known Member

Avid Vic & Bob fan.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    having just listened to the Jason McCarthy interview on deedah radio my juices started flowing in anticipation of next season. Keeping hecky is absolutely crucial to our development. Clearly there was a touch of "excited new signing" about the interview but to hear a young and promising talented lad talk with such enthusiasm about joining BFC and how much the manager impressed him is truly wonderful. He also made some great comments about feeling the history surrounding the place as he walked through the gates. We certainly are an attractive proposition for young hungry talent. Also sounds like izzy has put a good word in about the club and in particular the fans.
    Build it and they will come. Like many others I'm so looking fwd to future new signings and the rebuilding process. Call me a happy clapper but have to say I'm happy and I'm clapping. You reds!!!!
    Gonna be tough but let's continue to show faith in this great management team and their ambitions for our club. The dream is alive.

Duntpasstome and Kettlewell like this.