Above all else...

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Shy Talk, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Shy Talk

Shy Talk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    ...the one thing that strikes me about current events is just what a fookin shambles this country has become.

Society, respect for others, the economy, governance - with possibly the sole exception of the wonderful National Health Service the entire shebang is royally fewked.

We might as well all just pack up and go home...

2. thetykester

thetykester Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I know what you mean pal, I have said this before & I will say it again "Thatcher's legacy" no such thing as society, no union , no togetherness, pull the ladder up & up yours.

Shy Talk, mansfield_red and TonyTyke like this.
  3. kor

korky Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    i'm more pi$$ed off at some people treating this as an extended holiday, honestly the amount of ***** i'm having to deliver is unbelievable for this time of year, it's like xmas all over again except paddling pools for sleighs
    i can see/hear folk in their back gardens and they don't hear me knocking, usual couriers only get paid if they deliver the item
    but i get paid either way and now bob a card through for them to collect later, honestly it really boils my pi$$
    the whole system is fecked and whilst i'm working even longer to provide a "key worker" service (which is total ****** in royal mail) in a no social distancing internal environment and my taxes will shoot up for years to come