Admira Wacker fans thoughts on losing their 'Knasi'

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Gravy Chips, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Gravy Chips

Gravy Chips Well-Known Member

Web Designer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thought some might find this interesting :)

A translated/paraphrased summary of a few comments from the buildup to the transfer and the reaction from their fans forum at austriansoccerboard.at and some other smaller sites:

"The fee would be derisory given what we got for Kerschbaumer (700k)"

"Correct - Knasmüllner couldn't go for less than Kerschbaumer back then - especially with competition from other clubs - but the disadvantage is he only has more than 6 months contract"

"Yes, should Knasmüllner go to England in January, then I expect a clear 7-digit amount. Especially given it's one of those last minute transfers and then there is the usual time pressure surcharge added, since the selling club can't guarantee a good replacement. And he's one of the leading scorers in the Bundesliga, and not even in a native striker's position."

"If he goes now we won't get more than 200k because of his contract"

"If the English make are to panic purchase shortly before the deadline, they can't insult us with such a bid. I'd rather he went for free in the summer, he offers us so much more on the pitch for the rest of the season than what his transfer would give us financially"

"If we let him go now I'll be (expletive) at those responsible"

"We won't let him go. We can't."

"Barnsley, that's madness. An absolute (expletive), and 80% of the team are happy if they can run in a straight line without falling over. He will go to St Pölten."

"You are not wrong. I was just in London in January and watched, among others, millwall-barnsley. this is certainly a downhill sport there, because football has little to do with what they play."

"And for Englishmen, I'd charge even more than usual - despite all this, Knasi must want the whole thing - he will get loads of game time, good earnings, but probably in the 3rd league next season"

"We have to keep him for my selfish reasons: I would like to see him play just a few more times in our shirt. A kicker who justifies the entrance price alone"

"Again, one who came as a talent, was "trained" by us to a great player and unfortunately leaves us again!"

"The first kicker since JezekPatrikJezek, who's made it a pleasure to pay the entrance fee. Too bad. But with Kalajdzic and Fischerauer we already have two potential successors in his position."

"On the bright side, the coat of arms is very nice. And the average attendance this year is almost 14 000th The stadium is also very nice ..."

"Knasi just cannot be replaced"

"Kalajdzic is certainly a great talent and has already had some very good games. But Knasmüllner was his ingenious partner. The others aren't consistent enough, but I'd like to be surprised going forward"

"I would like the club to do everything to keep Knasi here"

"Knasi shouldn't go. He'll get way better offers in the spring"

"Anyone who tells Knasi to go to Barnsley needs psychiatric help"

"A strange choice if he goes"

"I will be very, very sorry if Knasi goes (I am surprised that he wants to go there), ans surprised we've let gim go. But I have been a fan of this club for so long and have thought so many times that we will not be able to compensate for the departure of X or Y. It may be particularly hard with Knasi this year, but as always it will go on and new performers will emerge.. so I hope at least."

"Why should he not go there? He deserves the salary and it's a beautiful stadium"

"Apart from the clap, I would be interested to know what is worse than a relegation battle in the English second division for a footballer with his technical equipment and physique? "

"Far worse players have gone for much more money this window that it looks like we'll lose him for. Very sad"

"We took a risk on him and now Barnsley will do the same. Excellent player but bad attitude off the pitch and a primadonna. One thing's for sure, a relegation battle in a second division in a country they don't speak his language shows a lot for his loyalty"

"To be honest I'd understand his reasoning perfectly. He would be stupid if he did not consider the possibility. If I had to decide between the championship and an Austrian club, then there's no question what I'm doing, especially if I still have ambitions to play in a bigger league. That people write off the Championship is crazy. Also the asking price of € 500,000, - still a load of money for an Austrian club"

"He's the type of player who'll take them from relegation fodder to promotion material"

"If you take any Championship team and have them play 10 teams from the Austrian Bundesliga none of them would win more than once"

"Are you serious?"

"This is so crazy I won't even entertain it. The bottom half of the championship is such bad football. Even St Pölten are better."

"The Championship is probably the strongest and hardest second division in Europe and even to believe that us or St. Pölten would do something there, is pretty weird ..."

"Are you actually watching the championship? It seems to me that you have not seen many games from there."

"people, you get bogged down in trivialities. It does not matter why the 2nd English league was chosen. The fact is, from there, the next step, to get into a really great league, is much easier than from our beloved admira. And we do not even need to discuss the factor of money / salary. Every six months we lose the best players, which proves our good work on player development. and again and again come young talents !!!!!! keep it up!!! Incidentally, I also remember well that a certain beloved Christoph Knasmüllner in the admiraforum not so long ago was bitterly criticized for his achievements."

------------- Point where transfer is confirmed on BFC Website --------------

"I thought he'd go to the German Bundesliga, he's good enough"

"Knasi thank you for many magic moments, I wish you all the best for your sporting future and stay injury free."

"Thank you Knasi! Hot horny Kicka. just wish him the best"

"Thank you Knasi, good luck! And if it does not work, please come back!"

"Knasti, all the best on the island, come back healthy (at least in the national team!) Thank you for the great time and the goals"

"He's only gone so he can grow a better lawn. Perfect growing conditions in England with mild winters"

SpitfireTyke, DSLRed, JamDrop and 6 others like this.
  2. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Crikey it’s even teams like Barnsley in Austrian

3. DusThaNoIII

DusThaNoIII Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Strongly disagree. He seems to have been a hourihane type for them and a lot of them are graceful while even the worst are less rude than people would be on here in a similar situation. See lots of parallels with us in those quotes.

4. PLOBBY

PLOBBY Well-Known Member

keep yer nose out
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thanks for posting this they sound like us when we're flogging our best players . Its a bit **** supporting a small club sometimes .

DusThaNoIII likes this.
  5. Yoyo

Yoyo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Certain irony here.....

6. Gravy Chips

Gravy Chips Well-Known Member

Web Designer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yeah, I thought that. I'm really excited about this lad.

7. Bak

Baka Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    "Barnsley, that's madness. An absolute (expletive), and 80% of the team are happy if they can run in a straight line without falling over. He will go to St Pölten."

They've clearly had someone watching us regularly.

:D

ScubaTyke and DusThaNoIII like this.
  8. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    It
    it’s banter, gerra grip

9. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So "Knasi" is unavailable for selection this weekend because he is too busy seed sowing the barren area round the back of his just purchased newbuild.

10. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
  11. Old Goat

Old Goat Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It'll be a home from home for the lad.

12. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We know exactly how they feel.

Jimmy viz and RedInBlackrod like this.
  13. Cod Eye

Cod Eye Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Who doesn't love a Hot Horny Kicka?

14. DusThaNoIII

DusThaNoIII Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What? It’s a thick saying to begin with and I was just replying my thoughts on the thread.

15. Gordon Owen

Gordon Owen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Some ****** likes the coat of arms?? They must be sat in Austria in flares.

16. orsenkaht

orsenkaht Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Crikey! Are Admira Wacker the Austrian Sheffield Wednesday?

17. Air

Airon c redscue Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Seems like they rate him highly in Austria. Perhaps they could be described as 'knasi' lovers. Hopefully he will score those goals we have been lacking from midfield in the first half of the season and keep us up.

18. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Hope he keeps his technical equipment hidden away.

19. Ext

Extremely Northern Well-Known Member

Professional Northerner.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    'Apart from the clap' ? They know our fans so well. Fcking Nazis.

20. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Racist