All aspects of the management of the club have deserved to be questioned over recent years

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by BarnsleyReds, Jan 27, 2018.

1. BarnsleyReds

BarnsleyReds Well-Known Member

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    But tonight there should be nothing but praise for everyone and everything connected with the club with the exception of Dimitri Cavaré.

Absolutely fantastic first 45 minutes and I'm extremely proud of the 10 men that carried the game on into the second half against a very good Fulham team.

Incredible tributes before the game for Patrick. His wife and son were in attendance today in the director's box. His wife, in particular, got very emotional as you can imagine.

I'm quite upset to come on here and seeing people questioning the running of the club on a day like this, after a performance like that. To continue taking sly digs at someone who has essentially just had the public funeral of his father is pretty disgusting in my opinion, and some people should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Onwards and upwards. I've seen enough that I don't think we will get relegated this year. Even if we don't make additions.

You Reds.