Anyone stopped at Bellevue club hotel in alcudia

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Barnsley Loyal, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Barnsley Loyal

Barnsley Loyal Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Any good for young kids ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I did as a child about 16 years ago. It's pretty close to shops, eateries etc. and is quite a popular place for people to go. I seemed to remember enjoying it, nothing fancy just what you'd expect from a typical family holiday to Spain. My mum wasn't too impressed because we'd stopped at Alcudia Pins the year before which we much preferred for the evening entertainment as they had some brilliant people there then (we used to actually go to there from Bellevue for the evening). Obviously, they will have left now anyway so that's not going to factor into your equation. Alcudia in general is a very family orientated place.

3. Cumbrian_Tyke

Cumbrian_Tyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm the same as JD. I went back in 2001 so it may have changed but, I was 13 and absolutely loved it but my Dad wasn't a fan of the entertainment so we ended up at another complex watching their entertainment on a night (I can't remember the name). But also, in 2000 we stayed at the Siesta II Apartments and that was fantastic. Both are really close to the "strip" of shops, restaurants, bars etc. Beach is not far at all, either. I loved Alcudia. Hope you have a good Holiday

4. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Haha, just think, we could have both been at Alcudia Pins (I'd bet anything that was where you went, their entertainment was fantastic!) doing the kids disco dances together!

5. Cumbrian_Tyke

Cumbrian_Tyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Haha, most probably. I was the one with the Reds shirt on pretty much everyday!

6. MDG

MDG Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hi, we went right back in 1991 and the place was the absolute pits, ended up with terrible reviews. Always somewhere I automatically thing never again when it comes up online. Had some pretty poor tripadvisor reviews as well.. Having said that, it may have changed hands or improved judging by what others are saying on here. Surprised they never changed the name to lose the reputation that came with it though. I guess standards these days will need to be higher in general.

7. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I took the family about 5 years ago. I'd been before so sort of knew what to expect. The outdoor entertainments arena is quite big and is also open to the general public. There was a small funfair and Go cart racing on site also. We mistakenly went all inclusive. You could only get drinks in half pint plastic glasses and a maximum of 3 at a time. The queues for the drinks were long. You couldn't use the main bar you had to use the 'sheds' Food was plentiful but not always great. There are about 5 complexes within the Belle Vue village and it really is massive.'' It has a canal system running through it and there's a big lake at the side as well, so careful if you have young children/Toddlers with you. There us a regular boat service to rake you to the beach, or you can follow the main road road down to the beach 5 or 6 mins walk that's all. There are plent of Resteraunts/ eateries along that strip and can be quite lively at night. I like Alcudia as a resort but wasn't impressed with the All-inclusive.

8. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Oops double post

9. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Alcudia is a very family orientated resort, nice beach and plenty to do. A word of warning on the Bellevue complex, take the strongest mozzy reppelant you can find...about four gallon should be enough:D

10. Del Rosso

Del Rosso Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Alcudia is a lovely family resort unfortunately we stayed at the Bellevue and it was like an apartment block in Moscow...Many years ago to be fair hopefully bang up to date now

11. barry

barry Well-Known Member

finance
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    i worked as a holiday rep for mytravel at the time in alcudia between 2001-2003, and worked in all their hotels, bellvue, lagomonte, marte and alcudia pins.

bellvue - complex is massive - sure its 19 hotels all on the same complex, allot of entertainment on the complex, near the centre and I think they do self catering rite up to all inclusive.

marte - I mainly worked in this hotel and even lived their for 7 months during one season. this is a good family hotel, its 3 hotels in one, marte, saturna and Jupiter, next to the water park in alcudia (smaller compare to the main ones in magaluv), again very family orientated with kids clubs and entertainment day and night, 10-15 walk to the center. this is an all inclusive hotel.

lagomonte - all inclusive hotel, day time and night time activities, don't think they have a kids club any more but not a bad hotel and again only about 5 mins away from belleview.

alcudia pins - really nice hotel, not in the center of alcudia but can get their via taxi or bus. on the breach front, sure it still has kids club, really good entertainment . was at the time when I worked their our main family hotel.

I still have a couple of mates who own some of the main pubs in alcudia, (linekers and goodfellas) so if you need any more advice id be happy to help

12. tyr

tyrone1 Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Its a very good seller you should also consider pritates village or katmando

13. Young Nudger

Young Nudger Well-Known Member

Counting great crested newts
    Hiding in a reed bed at the local RSPB nature rese
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Long time since I was there.
    Maybe 20 years ago.
    But was talking about this resort today.
    Stayed in hotel at back - immediately next door to that hotel.
    Alcudia - I've never seen as many push chairs in all mi life.
    So that's probably an indication of how many couples are there with young kids.
    I loved it - but it's probably changed a lot since I was there