Anything new in this weeks Chronicle

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Hemsworth Tyke, May 12, 2017.

1. Artisan-baker-red

Artisan-baker-red Well-Known Member

retail manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    in a mark and lard style.........
    whhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????

International[edit]
    As of 18 February 2017.[5]
    National team Year Apps Goals
    Ghana
    2012 1 0
    2013 0 0
    2014 4 0
    2015 1 0
    2016 2 0
    2017 0 0
    Total 8 0

wow.... a Ghanaian international........
    I wish Barnsley had one of those.... who actually played for Ghana in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope...
    can't think of anyone..

can you????

2. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Might have a chance of getting served some food at half time if we did.

3. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Ready to acknowledge that you were wrong yet?

4. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You appear to be unable to grasp the difference between poor recruitment and poor sales

5. Artisan-baker-red

Artisan-baker-red Well-Known Member

retail manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    [QUOTE="Hemsworth Tyke, [/QUOTE]
    in a mark and lard style.........
    whhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????

International[edit]
    As of 18 February 2017.[5]
    National team Year Apps Goals
    Ghana
    2012 1 0
    2013 0 0
    2014 4 0
    2015 1 0
    2016 2 0
    2017 0 0
    Total 8 0

wow.... a Ghanaian international........
    I wish Barnsley had one of those.... who actually played for Ghana in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope...
    can't think of anyone..

can you????

ANY RESPONSE HT?????????
    GONE QUIET IN HEMSWORTH.... INTERNET MUST HAVE GONE DOWN!!!!

6. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    JamDrop likes this.
  7. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

HT. See my posting yesterday Page 2 # 34 @ 3.40 pm under " Sheffield United refunding season tickets".
    I posted the news that the Blunts were offering £300 k for Hartlepool winger Nathan Thomas.
    A former colleague from where I used to work knows somebody within SU.
    Thomas hasn't signed he's yet to have a medical so I was confident in what I was saying .
    My comments were referring to teams in the Championship not other Leagues viz: Bury etc.

8. troff

troff Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't condone personal attacks on here. As such if I get a temporary ban for the following I'll have to accept.

But hemsworth, I've had enough now. You are an absolute cap end who insists on spoiling an otherwise perfectly good forum by pretending to have controversial opinions just to wind folk up. Presumably craving some attention.

Well **** off. It's not the flaming hemsworth tyke show. Grow up man, get some real friends and interact with real people.

Your idea of entertainment is pissing me right off and I dare say it is doing the same with others.

I, like some others, have tried to engage in sensible conversation on here with you but you always revert back to type.

What exactly are you wanting to achieve?

Paul Heckingbottom is almost unanimously popular amongst Barnsley fans. So yes, on the say so of a social misfit from West Yorkshire we'll all start to hate him as the idle git has gone on holiday with his kids after steering us to our highest league finish in 17 years, whilst also doing the job of at least one other person. He's a lazy fcuker that Hecky, no doubt.

What else is on your agenda? The club has employed a bold business plan involving investing in young potential talent and selling on at profit. It's different, but they have been up front about it. But no, again on your say so, we should demand the club to be ran in the same manner as such magnicent clubs as Sheffield United? You ******* embecile.

You'll continue to do and say what you like no doubt. And I'll not be missed on here if banned either. But take heed, you are a first rate knob, and there is a reason that you apparently have no friends, not much of a life, the amount of time you seem to have suggests no job. Carry on as you are and that will never change and you will have a very lonely life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnsleyReds likes this.
  9. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just re-read Hecky's comments in the Chron and I must say I feel a bit more relaxed about what might happen come August. I quote " Wer'e selling quality and we have tried to replace it. We can bridge the gap to the top teams with commitment from the players and hard work from the staff but, ultimately you need quality and that's what we have been missing."

He goes on to say " As I was speaking to the players in the dressing room ( at Newcastle) I knew that half of them wouldn't play for us again. It's sad. It's another break up of the team and we have to start again and make another one.
    It's about getting as many good players as we can . Since the last window closed WE have been preparing for this window, so now we just need to get them over the line."

That suggests to me fellow Reds he's gone for his well earned rest having delegated responsibility to his staff with support from owner/board to handle affairs while he gets back in the knowledge that signings could be imminent ( if we offer the right terms of course.)
    I personally have the utmost optimism that everything's going to be alright and look forward to cheering the boys in Red on when the new season starts.

Connor and Metatarsal like this.
  10. andytyke

andytyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yeah page 2 they have printed the post card he sent them

11. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I dont think about top talent. I dont spend all my life reading footballstats.com

But even i can quite safely say non of that squad at afcon 2017 would struggle league 2.

To be honest anyone who suggests otherwise needs to either have their agendas looked at or their bumps felt.

12. DSLRed

DSLRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I for one sincerely hope he's got his phone switched off. In fact, I hope the ******* thing is safely tucked away in his sock drawer at home. I know damn well that mine will be when I go on my holiday in a few weeks time. Everybody needs a complete break in order to stay focused and performing well. It is necessary for good mental health and general well being. A lot of the problems that people have these days are down to this "always on" culture.

But then, if you had a stressful job, or indeed any job, you might appreciate that instead of being a nob.

13. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I agree. My phone goes in the safe on the day I arrive and I don't take it back out again until the day I go home.

14. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    A break is very much needed. When we go on holiday I make a deal with the wife that I won't look at work emails and she won't go on Facebook, instagram or any of the other apps that she spends half the day telling the world what the other half of her day was spent doing. Gives us more time to spend together. Wishing we hadn't made a stupid deal.

15. BarnsleyReds

BarnsleyReds Well-Known Member

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    Remind us of how much you know about the business world? I don't think you've ever mentioned what it is you do for a career, I'm sure we would all be interested. Must be a good job with how much time and money you have spare to go to every home and away game.