Barnsley "five o" hooligan gang

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Gue

Guest Guest

well I have mate, barnsley fans in cardiff a few years back

course you could say I am lying but there you go

2. Gue

Guest Guest

ask the shoppers scared sensless by barnsley fans in cardiff the same thing, its getting boring now mate

3. Con

Conkotyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    NUDGER...You an idiot or what?

like there is some kind of honour in being a prat being violent? You talk utter nonsense.

4. Gue

Guest Guest

no mr coper, the behaviour of "some " cardiff fans there was out of order, as was the behaviour of "some" barnsley fans

I mean have u read about the burning of welsh flags and the racist abuse from your end ?

or indeed the barnsley fan walking up to us as we were queing up for the coaches at the end thrusting two fingers in our faces

I would love to have dropped him too

I am glad you aint in the CID

5. Young Nudger

Young Nudger Well-Known Member

Counting great crested newts
    Hiding in a reed bed at the local RSPB nature rese
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    RE: Can i just say!!!!!.......................WELL DONE...............and.........

Just to add a bit to this.........
    We know the police in London are poor.............BUT....they are better than the police in Wales
    If welsh police were on duty at Wembley there would have been battons drawn and arrests made........and quess which part of the country they would have come from.......I'll give yer a clue........its not near Swansea

6. Gue

Guest Guest

I think the hooligans that went yesterday just went to see engalnd vs wales

wouldn't have mattered which two clubs were playing just an excuse to have a good punch up and a riot

7. Gue

Guest Guest

they were tossers mate, ruined a good day out for all us proper fans

8. Red

Red&whitetyke New Member

Home Page:
    blue beard, read what i have said, there were barnsley fans out of order, but young kids being scared whitless not goo, not good at all, if cardiff behave like that they should p**s off and play in the welsh league and welsh cup and leave our competitions well alone.

9. Gue

Guest Guest

Regarding the lack of police!

They obviosly thought the procession of the olympic torch was far more serious and went in full on at a relatively peacful protest at a pointless event!After using all their resources at the torch event they must have blown the overtime budgt, hence the lack of police.

10. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Many Cardiff Fans Acted Badly Yesterday

There were dozens at full time up above, chanting downwards (towards the Barnsley coaches) things that were uncalled for. I could take chants like "one nill to the Cardiff" as that's like a banter chant. But spitting on people below waiting to get on coaches and shouting "come on then" goading the Barnsley fans was unacceptable.

11. D/T

D/T New Member

Home Page:
    you keep going back to that one incident yet from the top of my head i can recall a DOZEN cardiff incidents of the exact same nature. one only a few weeks ago.

12. mex

mexboro big un New Member

Home Page:
    soul crew

what about your lot then mr.bluebeard?????

the incident in cardiff was years ago and if you look at the you tube footage you,ll see the welsh police battering barnsley fans......i know i was there.

barnsley currently have over 70 so called hooligans on football banning orders.

think you are looking for excuses for some out of order behaviour by welsh idiots.

13. Young Nudger

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    RE: I think the hooligans that went yesterday just went to see ENGLAND

and when they saw ENGLAND they couldn't beleive the difference between their bit of a country and this huge city within a powerful beautiful country which once ruled the world
    Having seen this they found themselves annoyed and frustrated and they were powerless so they lashed out at the helpless, the old and the young children that they could find

14. mrx

mrx Banned Idiot

manager
    Home Page:
    Red + white tyke ,serving poilce officer

after reading your last post it is good to see that you are typical of the modern day police.

15. Young Nudger

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    mrx..........please don't have a dig at anyone else today.......you

you have already had me in tears :'( and I wouldn't want you to upset anyone else

Thanks and best wishes
    Young Nudger

16. Gue

Guest Guest

RE: Many Cardiff Fans Acted Badly Yesterday

I would just like to add that members of my family ended up on a tube full of Cardiff fans. You could expect the odd banter possibly but no, the cardiff fans decided that they would be verbally abusive and wanted to 'have a go'. Disgusting really!!! There are the odd Barnsley folk too that are known for their bad attitude but you will probably find that they are part of the '5-0' gang. Its about time these men grew up!!! They spoil a good sport with their acts of violence. Its pathetic. When we played Ipswich in the play offs, I don't recall there being trouble between fans. There was a lot of shaking hands and "well done's" to the Ipswich. Barnsley fan's were bitterly disappointed yesterday with the loss, but I can see why they wouldn't want to say well done to the Cardiff fans when their attitude's are appalling.

Let's hope Pompey win cos the Cardiff don't deserve it!

17. Red

Red&whitetyke New Member

Home Page:
    RE: Red + white tyke ,serving poilce officer

mrx if you could do a better job put on the uniform and try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Red

Redwing Active Member

Self Employed
    Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    From the Cardiff message board

''Went outside the pub i was in near Wembley Park Station (forget its name) only to see about 10 police riot vans, some police on horses and Cardiff fans pushing the metal fences surrounding the pub enclosure down and throwing drinks at the passing Barnsley coaches!!!''

They are good at throwing drinks, I got a pint down me mainly because I don't think he could manage another one, my 12 year old and his mother were threatened, just a bunch of yobs and frankly Bluebird you can make up all the excuses you want but for me I will be rooting for Portsmouth in the final.......some of yours deserve nowt</p>

19. Red

Red&whitetyke New Member

Home Page:
    pehaps for the enefit of mrx i will rephrase my previous post nt

20. Red

Red&whitetyke New Member

Home Page:
    RE: pehaps for the benefit of mrx i will rephrase my previous post nt

when i say cardiff should go and play in their own competitions and leave ours alone, this is what i mean.

they quite clearly see themselves as an invading army, who need to bash the english, one way to stop this is to stop them plaing in english leabue and cup and make them play in the welsh league and cup, that way they only play in wales and canot bash the english.

that was my point mr x