Breaking news. Barcelona sack Suarez

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by SuperTyke, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And entire club media team after finding them all guilty of gross misconduct as Suarez makes appearance at hospital wearing rival manufacturers clothing

[​IMG]

A spokesman for Nike said "Although we don't pay any money to stop players from wearing other clothing away from the training ground we believe that we should still be the sole clothing manufacturer that any Barcelona players are allowed to wear. We have filed for a breach of none-contract with the West Yorkshire courts and have cited the test case of Hemsteiger V Barnsley Football Club (2017) as proof of the breach of none-contract."

MexboroughTyke and fitzytyke2 like this.
  2. poz

pozbaird Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The three of them are looking at a TV which is running.... 'Ronaldo getting arse kicked for 14 million tax evasion scam'.

3. LDR

LDRed Well-Known Member

Groundhopper
    Style:
    Barnsley
    I'm not sure Messi can take the moral high ground when it comes to tax evasion.

4. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What a flipping plank. Suarez's an Addidas sponsored Sportman.

Thanks for making my point.

5. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So hammill wearing Nike is disgusting but Suarez actually taking money to wear a rival companies clothing is great?

Please explain to me oh great one how Barcelona are benefited from Suarez wearing Adidas

6. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Did you actually read what I put?

I said was Hammill wearing Nike contractual. Now Hammill does wear Nike and I thought it might be contractual but reading what others but including Andy put suggested he doesn't. Then was it a club or personal related?

I've nothing against him or anyone else signing a contract to gain extra money and a **** load of stuff.

But my supports for the club and anything they can do to gain extra money should be taken.

7. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Explain how there is a difference between hammill wearing a rival sports brand and Suarez doing the same.

Not how it benefits the player because you said you support the CLUB not the player. How does the club lose out by hammill wearing Nike but Barcelona don't lose out by Suarez wearing g Adidas.

You won't answer because you can't answer. What you will do is repeat your ******** about the players Beng sponsored and will again try to back track and pretend you weren't taking yet another pot shot at the club you attend

8. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Its simple isnt it - Barcelona have a shirt deal with Rakuten but Suaraz has deals with Adidas so its expected he plugs a rivals shirt whilst making good will visits to people
    Barnsley have a shirt deal with Puma but Hammil bought his Nike top himself so he shouldnt plug a rivals shirt whilst making good will visits to people. If you cant see the difference you need help

by the way I would never have noticed what brand top Hammill was wearing but for the storm on here, wheras Suarez does rather stand out

Sestren likes this.
  9. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Sorry my bad. I was struggling to see the difference but now you have pointed it out you are correct. Adam hammill really is shafting Barnsley by not getting paid to wear his hoodie. Apparently Barcelona are buying a new team bus with Suarez's money that he gets from Adidas. Suarez is none too happy about the theft of course but **** him.

10. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Like I said it's the small things I notice.

11. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You haven't noticed **** all though have you. You have tried finding fault and anything to slag off Barnsley FC and anyone with any semblance of popularity and yet again you have come out of it looking like not only an absolute pillock but also an unbelievable hypocrite

12. YTB

YTBFC Guest

It's the big, shiny, blatant, obvious stuff you miss.

Adam isn't a Nike athlete. He just happened to be wearing their clothing when deciding to come and make some young Reds' dreams come true.

You aren't noticing small things, mate. You are looking for things that aren't there in your bizarre quest to piss all over the club you purport to support.

Andy Mac, Jack Tatty and SuperTyke like this.
  13. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Ok so you notice something small.
    I still dont understand why Hammil is expected to buy out of his own pocket clothing made by the clubs shirt sponsor to wear when giving his own time to carry out good will visits for the club,
    But Suarez can make money out of wearing clothing made by someone else doing the same thing and that's perfectly OK.
    I really cant see the point you are trying to make.

14. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Not at all Andy.

I did have a look and Hammill used Nike Boots when he was at Wolves in the Premier League. I thought he might have a deal and it had carried over.

I remember an agent telling people that a Footballer that had left Barnsley and within 1 month had signed a deal with Adidas.

15. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So you were simply asking a question out of interest and not trying to prove a point?

16. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yes. Supertyke. People make a big deal out of anything I say then I try and defend my post and it snowballs. I don't post half of the points I want to believe it or not for that reason.

People say I don't support the club or whatever like others do. For me I make the points I do because I want the club to be the best in possibly can and If I make 1000 points and one helps then it's brilliant.

17. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Looking forward to the first

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

18. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Yet you failed to notice CH being accepted as one of the better players at Oakwell in your lifetime. Start looking at the bigger stuff. Adams shirt will pale into insignificance

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

19. LDR

LDRed Well-Known Member

Groundhopper
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Out of interest, and there's no right or wrong answer, do you have a second team or a PL team you follow?

20. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    No. Admire a lot of the teams though. Tottenham are unbelievable.

Pochettino's trust of young players admirable. He's got the pressure of the world on him at times been at Spurs but he backs them.
    If Barnsley could get a good relationship with one club then they are the club at the moment.