Brilliant Yesterday

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by DubaiRed, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Dub

DubaiRed Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just what we needed - 3 points going into the international break and a massive confidence booster for the those young lads that are running their knackers off every week.

Gona be lots of ups and downs this season but think we will be ok - which will be a massive achievement for Hecky! We can then hopefully tie up some of the players that develop along with Bradders & Hammill which should put us in a much stronger position next year.

Loving the ifollow! COYR

2. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I also genuinely believe that this group of players will develop. Since the proposed takeover was announced, I have been
    quite relaxed when the topic of relegation has been discussed on the BBS.
    I quite frankly don't see how the new owners would just idly stand by and let our place in the Championship come under threat
    without trying to sign or loan some experienced quality to attempt to get the necessary points to survive.
    It was a truly brilliant weekend. The boys did us proud by coming away from Millwall with all three points and the other
    high point for me was the news that Councillors will be asked to approve plans for British Rail to construct a footbridge over
    level crossing at Jumble Lane. If approved, a new service access for the Markets complex will be created off Lambra Road
    which means vehicles no longer need to use the level crossing either.
    No more waiting for the trains to come through on a cold, wet Saturday teatime on the way back to the car.! Brilliant.