Classic King Keith..

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Whitey, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Eaststand Lower

Eaststand Lower Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The thing that annoys me is how our fans still bum him, if he had got us promoted or even finished in the playoffs fair enough, but he was no where near either. You don't see fans still praising Andy Ritchie or even Simon Davey for the cup exploits what about Mark Robins who led us to our highest league finish since returning to this league. For me Keith Hill spoke that much **** some people started believing him and find it hard to realise he is a complete f.ucking pr.ick.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

That the X Factor to which I refer. He has us all, yet half of us don't even realise.

Puppets in his world.

Planet Hill.

3. Eaststand Lower

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'll be honest it wouldn't bother me one bit if I never heard or read his name again

4. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

If you meant that you wouldn't be here.

Repeat after round 4.

5. Indie Red

Indie Red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    This forum might as well av been a Rochdale forum over the last couple of days.

6. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    It's stuff like this that grates. The vast majority of us want to keep quiet about Keith Hill. We don't want a million threads on the subject. But every ******* week we have to read **** like you've just posted above and it starts to bring you down, because it's so far from the truth it makes your head explode. I reckon I let 50 such comments go, but for the sake of my sanity I eventually have to say something.

He hasn't got the worst managerial record in our history because he knows a good player. We weren't bottom of the league when we sacked him because he knows a good player. We didn't go through the entire year of 2012 winning just 9 games and losing 31 because Keith Hill knows a good player. All the above happened because he bloody well doesn't.

"What about Vaz Te?" Keith didn't even play him. The match that sealed Vaz Te's future, the one where he got a hat trick in front of all those scouts, Keith put him on the subs bench and we only got to see him because Michael Brown crippled Butterfield. Vaz Te started just 12 games for us. Keith used to pick Matt Done ahead of him (that guy on your bench in the 4th division). And an ageing Andy Gray. There's your manager who knows a good player. He took a wild gamble on a fabulous footballer and barely used him.

I was a decent footballer. At my level. Put me in a Championship team and I would have been dog *****. Keith's a decent manager. At his level. Put him in the Championship and he's dog *****. One of the main reasons for that is HE DOESN'T KNOW A GOOD PLAYER. You claiming it to be a 'Fact' doesn't make it so. He might be able to spot a decent 4th division player, but I don't know anyone who claims such players are good. "But he sold this player, that player and the other player!" Which manager hasn't? What about the 'uggins he couldn't sell? What about the 'uggins that we can't sell?

Now please, for the love of god, shut the **** up about the qualities of Keith Hill that he simply hasn't got. You didn't have to suffer 2012, we did. Don't tell us what Keith Hill can and can't do. We've seen it.

7. Moo

Moose tyke New Member

Teacher
    FEK OFF to your grotty roly poly ten chins slime ball **** nut, n take the disciples on here with you ,ya lovely person .

8. Eaststand Lower

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Too f.ucking right.

Also lets not forget Mido, Edwards, Collins, Button, Toni Silva, Higginbotham, Korey Smith.

All 'GREAT' players

9. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

Were all the players who may well be dog ***** now always viewed that way? I'm not saying they're great, but most have received praise on here. Wiseman, Perkins, Dawson (who is *****!), Kennedy (who was never a Championship LB), Dagnall, Done - have they ALWAYS been terrible?

And he does know a good player - look at Le Fondre, Buckley and Dawson for a rare three that haven't passed through Oakwell. And watch our display v Leeds, some good players there who will go on to better things than Dale.

Hill is not the messiah, nor his he just a naughty boy. He was just rubbish at Barnsley. But he's well respected as a manager and that's because he's quite good. I believe he'd make a massive mistake ever moving to the Championship again, but I also think he'll have us playing there in five years IF he stays.

And then everyone's had it.

10. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

Aye. And we try to forget about Shaw, Keltie, Elding and Dickinson. Football managers are good at signing *****.

11. Eaststand Lower

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

I see his brainwashing shi.t works in Rochdale too if he think he's quite good.

12. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Aye **** tache,

Hill signed or attempted to sign just about every player under the same management company..

Hills got lucky with a few players but law of averages says that eventually you will do.

November last year we had more professionals on the books than I've ever known. 38 at one point.

He is a walking ego maniac who puts the I before the team freezing out certain players for no other reason than they are more popular than him.

He is statistically the worst manager on record at this club stopping up last season on a technicality.

Teams used to come to barnsley and have to fight for every blade of grass. In the last twenty four months we've rolled over and had our bellies tickled more often than not.

Hodges was bad but he was ****ing wi a smartie sized ***** cos of the constraints we were under but we gave teams a game. Keef hill was ****ing wi a ***** bigger than he had ever seen before but he was placid as ****.

13. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

14. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

15. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

16. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

17. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

There was talk we were after Davies before Hill left.

18. Indie Red

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Only me that thinks 442 is a WUM?

19. 442

442 Rochdale Fan

why am I? It's all pretty genuine, with the odd wisecrack admittedly!

I have no issue with admitting Hill wasn't any good at Barnsley. Said it time and again. The rest is debating specifics. As some will testify, I'll go on for forever about footballing specifics.

I've been on this board for well over a year, there is no attempt to irritate even if my opinions may do just that.

20. Indie Red

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Cos a few on here, me included, have said we dunt wanna hear about Hill... And you keep carrying on spouting utter ***** about him.

Just gi it a rest pal.