Did the players come back out for autographs and photos?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by JamDrop, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I was planning on staying for them coming back out and applauding them but after the final whistle someone signalled to Robbo, who then spoke to the players, to start the circuit of the pitch and clap. I stayed and clapped them then but wondered if they would be doing autographs and pic for all the kids around the edges. When they started walking off I saw and heard the confusion of everyone around me so I listened to the announcer but he just said thanks and see you next season. I then left as I wasn't planning on getting any signatures etc. but there will still plenty of kids stood around the edge of the pitch with parents shrugging and telling them they must not be coming out and disappointed people leaving. As I was walking out I saw some people running onto the pitch as they obviously can't help themselves but had at least waited until the players had gone.

Did they end up coming back out? And if so, was anyone left? I think it's pretty shocking if they didn't as it was advertised on the main site etc. that they would be doing so and this was the last chance to get signatures from some of the players that will be leaving us this summer. I know some people wait to get their shirt signed on the last game from all the players as they then buy a new one (stock permitting of course) for the next season.

2. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I presume so. They were meant to do. I know Hammill, Roberts and MacDonald did as I saw them whilst I was going to the press room.

JamDrop likes this.
  3. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    I know when they were doing their lap of honour, Kent and Elder went over to the WSL for a few pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

JamDrop likes this.