Ethan Pinnock

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Blackcountryred, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Bla

Blackcountryred Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I note that Matt Pearson was substituted today and that Ethan Pinnock was his replacement. How well did anyone think that Ethan performed alongside Liam Lindsay?

chris burrows likes this.
  2. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He didn’t really put a foot wrong and did what he had to do well

3. Cas

Casper Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I thought he had a very good game - looked a little raw when he came on, but quickly got up to speed. Teamed up well with LL. Worth an extended run, looked steadier than Pearson.

occook likes this.
  4. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    That’s a positive. Reckon he’ll be a reight player when fully up to speed with requirements of league football. With Jackson looking very good before his injury, and hopefully McDonald gets back to his best we’re good at centre back in the longer term. Short term an experienced centre back may help - take the pressure off and help Lindsey and Pinnock adjust. McDonald and Jackson are both relatively young and inexperienced. Could have 4 cracking CBs given time.

Likewise if we get the right Centre Midfield. That’s where I reckon we should be looking to invest in January. Someone the whole team can work around, set the tempo. Reckon we would see even more from Williams with a bit of guidance & leadership next to him. That goes for whole team really.

Connor likes this.