******* honda

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by SuperTyke, May 28, 2017.

1. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Stick to making lawnmowers lads because you simply don't know how to make racing engines.

Poor poor Fernando

Shepley Red likes this.
  2. She

Shepley Red Well-Known Member

Building Surveyor
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    H
    It's a real shame as he had a great run going, just can't seem to catch a break.
    Each team he departed in F1 seemingly went on to have a competitive car the following season(s) while the teams he joined struggled. Do you think he could end up at Mercedes next season as Bottas is only on a 1 year deal?

3. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't think he'll be at mercedes because I don't think Hamilton has got the mentality to handle being in a team with a driver who is as good as he is. The cracks were showing all last year when Nicole rosberg was pushing him so I don't think he could handle a better driver like Alonso in an equal car.
    I think he is more likely to replace kimi at Ferrari next season as today showed how important Ferrari feel kimi is to the team by switching the leaders when at that point in time limit stood to be 'just' 48 points behind seb with 350 points to play for. He will be gone by the end of the season and I wouldn't be surprised to see Alonso back in the ferrari

4. Red

Redsnut Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hamilton was in the same team as alonso Hamilton consistently wupped his ass that's why alonso left forgotten that eh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hamilton total season points: 109
    Alonso total season points: 109

Hamilton race wins: 4
    Alonso race wins: 4

Hamilton finished higher than Alonso: 7
    Alonso finished higher than Hamilton: 10

Constantly wupped his ass?

6. YTB

YTBFC Guest

He didn't wupp his ass. But he did beat him, in his debut season. And let's remember, Fernando was World Champ at the time.

They and Vettel are the three greatest drivers of the era. I like all three of them. And I'd love to see Alonso and Hamilton in the same team again. Both speak in glowing terms of each other. That one season was a long time ago, ten years back.

Bottas won't be in the car next season. We can but dream.

As it stands, this Championship looks an intriguing one. Monaco was never going to favour this Mercedes car. But many tracks will. However, that Ferrari is something else, at long last.

Happy days.

7. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I agree. Hamilton, Alonso and vettel are the cream of the crop but when compared to back then I would say Alonso has become a better driver whilst I get the feeling the other two peaked early and have flatlined a little. Not their fault but more because they both had the luxury of being in the best car for so long. As for temperament I'd again say Alonso has matured more while Hamilton doesn't seem to have as much. He likes being the number one guy in the team.

Would still be exciting to see them both in the same car but I just get the feeling he will go elsewhere or even possibly move away from F1 altogether

8. stu

stuart from aquadulc Member

Assistant wrinnger outer to one armed window clean
    Am I right in saying that their wasn't a single overtake in yesterdays race?

9. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Literally none on TV but I believers there were two that for some reason they didn't bother to show on TV which is bizarre editing

10. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Whether there was or not, all you're watching, in terms of excitement and interest, is the speed, and whether one team mate will beat another.

The rest is down to the marriage of technology with machinery, and to a lesser extent tactics.

11. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And yet how many races have ended with the results in pairs of teams? I can't think of any