Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by John Peachy, Jan 2, 2017.
Spineless bloke, who should never have gone into politics, unless as a Tory, or Lib Dem.
He'd make a better leader than Jezza. Why, what has he done?
I can only assume you haven't been following politics for the last few months....the words backstabbing charlatan come to
mind ( Hilary...not you !!)
He's a scumbucket. Tony is probably turning in his grave.
Watch this and then tell me whether this man is spineless.
Have you been to Aleppo recently?
They've been asking why he's not in the New Year's Honours list...
I think you know that that is a ridiculously simplistic statement.
I suspect he may be next leader of the party.
I hope so. Preferably before the 2020 election.
No chance, a right wing war monger in Blair mould, unless there is a huge demographic change in the make up of the members he will be lucky to survive re-selection by his CLP, never mind becoming leader. If the demographic stays the same then for me it will be from Clive Lewis, Emily Thornberry or Richard Burgon as an outside bet.
in your dreams
No, I'm a Corbyn fan, I just felt he'd be next. Mind, I was sure that the Dan Jarvis would have taken over from Ed Milliband at one stage too (this was ages before he actually stepped down).
Richard Burgon as mentioned previously seems like a really decent bloke, but perhaps not ready for the big job.
He'd never get my vote.
Angela Raynor. You heard it here first.
I don't know much about her but politically, if you're behind her, I'm sure she's spot on. Do you think she's a little young though?
"If they're good enough, they're old enough", although we could follow that with "You don't win anything with kids".
Er, not really equipped for it is she?
And the ability to let others speak from time to time might not go amiss either.
And Benn is?! Talk about bland as **** old Hilary.
Corbyn is hardly Mr Charisma is he. His stance on defence also scares the population shitless. 25% agree with him about nuclear disarmament and only 14% about NATO. He has no chance of getting Labour elected with those views.
But those 25% are fecking correct !! It is the other 75% that need a good shaking up !!
Hilary Benn is a discgrace to his family name.
The work "back stabber" was invented for him.
Hate Corbyn, or love him, he is the real deal. Hilary Benn is a fraud.
Any idea that speech he made is anything other than grandstanding is utter rubbish.
It isn't simplistic to say bombing Aleppo was wrong. It WAS wrong.
What good has it done, other than selling more weapons?
THE BARNSLEY FC
BBS FANS FORUM
Separate names with a comma.