I enjoyed that

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Archey, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Not quite the result I hoped for or arguably the one we deserved either. 3 or 4 great chances to win it in the 2nd half.

Again, not convinced switching to 442 was the way to go, but I don't think it cost us as much as it has in the last 2 games.

Popped in the Arcade Alehouse post match and spoke to a couple of Boro fans. After the usual #TeamsLikeBarnsley comment, they agreed that we were the better side, but purely based on them not turning up.

One thing to consider though, look at how much more they have spent than we have, and for a lick of paint on the post, we'd have beaten them today.

Referee and officials were dire too.

Andy Mac likes this.
  2. Con

Connor Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Was a good game to watch . Enjoyed the game and a bit of luck we would have won when Barnes hit post

3. John Peachy

John Peachy Well-Known Member

The littlest hobo
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We were as good as the referee was bad. Apologies to anyone around me in the East Lower for the expletives I hurled at Mr Mason in the second half. Of all the dog **** referees we have had at Oakwell this season he is the freshest steaming turd that the FA has excreted upon the beautiful turf of Oakwell.

I'm really enjoying watching this team. We are naive at times & sometimes play is disjointed, but it's great to watch.
    There are some very rough diamonds out there. Diamonds we have to polish, but potentially we have a much better team than the one we lost last year, with a lot more options on the bench too.With Isgrove, Yiadom & Gardiner back there will be some selection issues for our great leader.

Abruzzo Red, Metatarsal and Connor like this.