I feel to Bobby Ewing

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Jack Tatty, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Jack Tatty

Jack Tatty Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Going to step out of the shower in the morning and its all been some crazy dream.

2. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I bet if the Dallas script writers would chuck the story in the bin as too far fetched.

3. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Haven't posted for the last 12 hours out of personal respect for Rimmo and wanting some quiet contemplation and reflection on that.

Hoped when I re-emerged that all the transfer stuff from this morning had just been a nightmare, that it would no longer be April 1st when I stepped back into reality and that it was all some massive p!ss-take which would culminate on Friday with Whitey donning a Jeremy Beadle mask and pigs costume, charity walking for a new coat for Winnall to Swillsborough and then dancing round the stadium waving his extra fingers at their Board Room and chanting "take that yer dee-dar, imprisoned daughter shagging, porcine b'stards, we've just pillocked your tuna fisherman owner summat rotten".

Alas it seems the situation before I logged off is sadly the reality.

Shame as I think that standing up to them would've demonstrated some real mettle by the club against our geographic and league placing competitor and sent a message to the local fan base, the younger elements of which I fear it will become much more difficult to attract.

Most disheartening of all to me is not being able to see the final stage for the spine of this team that has taken this league by storm.

4. Red

Redz Director Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Awesome read that completely agree with that last sentence that's the disappointment for all of us when the dust settles which won't be before next Xmas I'm afraid.

You can hear those Wendy's now getting the taunting songs created for the oakwell clash plus them thinking how even more superior they are to all of the other Yorkshire clubs the massive wannabe w@nkers.