I'm going to cheer everyone up just a little bit

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by redrum, Jan 18, 2017.

1. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    2 years ago yesterday we got beat 1 nil at the keepafloat a late harry forester goal we struggled to put 2 passes together and it was one of the most boring games of football I have ever seen. Don't know what was more embarrassing the pikeys taking mic on radio sheffield or going the set up to get a point. At there time blackpool were in the championship and the pikeys were above us in league one..... my point is we have come along was scince those dark days cheer up.

2. Durkar Red

Durkar Red Well-Known Member

Exorcist
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    On the other hand , as you said Blackpool were where we are now !!

3. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Blackpool are in league 2 due to a owner who doesn't give two ****'s about the club simple as we have a good owner who is one of us. I came out of the keepmoat that day thinking we were destined for league 2. If you would have said 2 years time we would be 10th in the championship I would laughed at you.

4. Durkar Red

Durkar Red Well-Known Member

Exorcist
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    True but it doesn't take much to destabilise a club and you can drop just as quickly as you rise , I'm not saying that's going to happen to us but there's obviously something going off behind the scenes that needs sorting out pronto

5. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I would agree we are in a far better position than 2 years ago our owner was getting alot of unfair stick we have good young manager now. These players are going to attract attention how well they are performing at this level but that was always the plan with the "young hungry players" say if robo did go for 3.5 million and he most probably would leave given the chance bigger wages and ever player wants to play at the highest level. Sold for 3.5 million that is a 3.4 million pound profit. The testing part is replacing players like robo and winnall ect ect and keep on moving forward .. it is worrying about Linton though I agree