Jason Scotland has left Hamilton............

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by cambstyke, Jan 4, 2015.

1. onemickybutler

onemickybutler Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's downbeat but also realistic. I'm getting very disillusioned watching different groups of players year after year just basically not giving a toss. I'm really frustrated at the lack of progress. That said I'll still be there next season cos after 40 plus years I just don't know any better... :)

2. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I missed the Allan Clarke and Norman Hunter years but thankfully I also missed the dark days before it. Maybe I was a bit spoilt in my formative years watching the reds but there's got to be more than this because at the moment it's absolutely dire.

3. Mrs

MrsHallsToffeerolls Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thanks for your answers James, sometimes reasoning and your view of the bigger picture get lost amongst the continual slagging off of players. Think your frustration is shared by many of us though.

Lower leagues do give a lower standard of football and footballers to watch, lets hope we don't fall any further.

4. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think for the majority of the last thirteen years we have had generally poor squads which have been lifted by the odd quality player which has dragged us out of the mire. With the exception of Winnall I see very little quality in this group of players.

I had hoped that at the very least we would have purged the squad of players who don't give a ****. Unfortunately there's quite a few in this group. To my mind at least.