Just saying .......

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Andy Mac, Apr 12, 2017.

1. YTB

YTBFC Guest

George Cain referee? I remember that. I've never liked Boundary Park since.

2. Acido Tyke

Acido Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yes exactly, Halle flopped on the edge of the box and I dont even think he or their players bothered to appeal for it, but the ref gave it anyway. :mad:
    I think Wilson complained to the FL about it but although they offered some sort of sympathy because it was a terrible decision, they did f*k all about it.

And remember Oldham werent used to playing on grass at home then, so their pitch was awful and we always did badly there. But didnt we win there just before that in the league game, our first win there in what seemed like ages.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What a game to be at. Halle simply lost his footing in bad conditions. He didn't dive or look for a penalty or appeal and his team mates didn't either. But George Cain is one of the worst ever refs and gave a poor penalty and then people claimed Halle dived.

4. Acido Tyke

Acido Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thats what I mean, he more or less flopped and nobody on their team appealed for it. They still didnt have the courtesy to miss the pen though did they (but would we have done the same if it were the other way round!) o_O