Leicester fans comparing Mahrez to Matt Mills

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by lannoy, Feb 3, 2018.

1. lan

lannoy Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If I were the City management, I would say to Mr Mahrez, "If you don't honor your contract, we will stop your pay, let you rot in the reserves and let your contract run down. You can leave in 2 years" If Mahrez didn't want to play for the club, he shouldn't have signed that contract in 2016. There was another former City player who was a big money transfer, Matt Mills (remember him?). He had an attitude that he was bigger than the club and yesterday he left Forest on a free transfer to Barnsley. His career is in a tailspin.

2. redarmychris

redarmychris Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He’s not a well liked bloke Matt Mills by many fans of his former clubs but hopefully he can combine his experience along with his supposed arrogance to slot straight in and give us a leader figure at the back.

From reading about him he very much sounds like a Jason Shackell type character. A natural leader who will do a job but not the type to let himself get attached to a club and it’s fans. Happy to force a move that type of thing.

He’s captained Reading, Bolton, Leicester and Forest. So the leadership skills are definitely in there.

3. SirPsychoSexy

SirPsychoSexy Banned Idiot

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    Matt Mills best spell was arguably back here in South Yorkshire at Doncaster, he fit into a specific system with O’Driscoll as manager, let’s hope he can do the same here!

4. Marc

Marc Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    deal to the end of the season isn't it? if he does the business here then moves elsewhere on a bigger deal, that's fine by me.