Life goes on.......

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by orsenkaht, May 6, 2018.

1. orsenkaht

orsenkaht Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And given the resources at the disposal of our new owners, this setback doesn't remotely threaten the future of our club, which couldn't always be said at the time of previous setbacks. Let's regroup, rebuild and come back strong. Because at the end of the day we are Barnsley. And that's something you'd want to be saying.

2. Skryptic

Skryptic Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The last two times we went down I was worried about the future of the club. Thankfully that isn't a concern.

3. Kex

KexbroughRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The statement from Gauthier in the Chronicle made me feel a lot more optimistic about the future. He has already delivered on swiftly removing Morais.

League 1 is never easy but I firmly believe the gap in quality between the Championship and League 1 has increased dramatically over the past 2 seasons. The key thing for us is to get the right manager (not head coach) in place and then take it from there.

4. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's no longer the club we used to love following. Today the inevitable happened and whilst it's disappointing it doesn't feel the end of the world past relegations did. Worse things in the world than getting worked up about a sport.