Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Fonzie, Aug 20, 2019.
Well i didnt see Carlisle, but if the football was this bad I'd take 0-0 now.
Well that was worst 45 minutes I’ve watched for some time. 2 extremely poor teams
We’ve been bad, but imagine watching Birmingham all season. Get a free kick anywhere near the opposition half and it’s lump it into the box. Get a throw in within 60 yards of the by line and lump it into the box. Sad thing is it’s much more effective currently.
Can't disagree with anyone here, shocking football, been bored stiff watching it.
Yeah, been well worth a tenner.
Charting straight into my all time top 2000 games this one.
At least they have the lump option.. we don't even have that with a 4ft centre forward, not his fault minez
Hope defence holds strong.
We need a clean sheet tonight if we are gonna get anything from this game.
Come on Daniel, kick ass at HT please.
I must be watching a different game. Thought we played well. No clear chances, but only to be expected when we have frodo baggins up front
Put some pace on with 25 mins left & we can win this. Wilks on for Thiam & Schmidt up front. Game is there to be won. Williams has put two great balls in, but no one on the end of them. Radlinger cool as a cucumber.
Wish i had never bothered no but i'm invested now. Surprised Matt and Conor havent fallen asleep yet
What a poor game. Terrible advert for the Championship. Not had a sniff.
Poor first half.
1) Ben Williams has done ok and out a couple of decent balls in.
2) We look ok passing the ball around at the back.
3) Have kept possession well.
4) Birmingham don’t look like creating anything except for set pieces.
1) Anderson keeps giving away needless free kicks which is giving them a chance to put balls in to the box.
2) McGeehan keeps giving the ball away.
3) Services to the forwards has been rubbish. Chaplin’s done nowt but he’s hardly had a pass!
4) Thiam, Bahre and Thomas have been very poor.
5) We struggle defending set pieces.
6) we don’t have anyone big enough or aggressive enough to attack balls that come into the box.
I’d give it 10 mins to see if we start playing better and then make changes if not. I’d bring styles and Wilkes on and take Bahre and Thomas off.
I think that is the only way forward here
Simples play the ball on the faking floor when we are attacking get the defenders tuning coyr
Better start to the second half, keep it up we might get something
About now we need a game changer step up DS
Really would like to see Schmidt come on, and not just for 5 mins at end
Time for a Schmidt methinks
This is Bruce, Keiron and Nathan Dire
THE BARNSLEY FC
BBS FANS FORUM
Separate names with a comma.