MORNING CAMPERS!!!L!

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Pongo101, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Pongo101

Pongo101 Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Now the emotions have died down a little, let’s take Yesterdays tactical game plan apart.

As I’ve read early by other posters, I didn’t quite get the dropping of Mallan, no disrespect to Williams, but Mallans our player, I’d far sooner invest time in our player, and TBH I thought he did well against Fulham, and in my humble opinion didn’t deserve being dropped.
    Not only does Mallan add a central midfield attacking threat, his dead Ball delivery’s, probably the best at the club.

Up until this week we’ve struggled with a 4-4-2 formation, sorry we’ve struggled with personal to play a 4-4-2 formation, with Harvey Barnes returning to Leicester, and constant injury’s to Lloyd Isgrove, and Hedges, we’ve only had one recognised winger, and there lies the big problem, even when we’ve had two recognised wingers fit, we still play Potts and Moncur wide, I’m not really interested wether they’ve played well, or done ok, they’re not wingers!!!!.

I’m not having ago at the players, that’s Hecky not seeing the woods for the trees.

The back fours starting to Gel, keeper required in the Summer.

Midfield and up top, I still don’t know who our best players are, and that’s because I’ve not seen any of the players, play together for more than two games, it’s like player Hokey Cokey!!!.

I’m a pro Hecky Supporter before people start, but I’m starting to Question.

1. Why when we’ve fit wingers we still put round pegs in square holes.
    2. What’s the taboo about subs, always around 70mins, if it’s not working change it earlier, generally if it’s not working, Sod’s law says it’ll stay the same until you alter that.
    3. Whys it taken so long to spot the weakness in Davis??, good shot stopper, but bungee tied to his line, and when he actually comes for crosses he flaps at nearly everything.

I’m fully aware of the tasks and challenges facing Hecky, Scowen would still be a Barnsley player, had restrictions not been imposed upon Hecky.

I do hope he sees the light and round pegs it!!!!, in Heckywetrust#

It’s about debate peeps keep it Real, we aren’t Madrid, get it, Real Madrid, I’m here all week, eating mi crayons lol

Gravy Chips, Xerxes, wakeyred and 4 others like this.
  2. Dod

DodworthRover Well-Known Member

Steel Worker
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Have to agree

3. East7

East7 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Mallan was shocking Villa away. Obviously we presume Knasmuller has been recruited for the 1st XI and will play that attacking central role in the future.