My biggest disappointment today

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by SuperTyke, May 6, 2018.

1. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Isn't that we have been relegated. That has been an inevitability since our assets were sold by the previous owner.

Its that the club have known there is a high chance of this happening for a long time and yet the official site says 'a full interview with Gauthier Ganaye will follow'. I'm sorry but a full interview and statement of intent should have been ready to go weeks ago. There should have been a statement of intent written up and ready to be published as soon as we secured our safety or was relegated.

If the club have had meetings and have put plans in place they should have been shared straight away to stop loyal, hurting fans from sitting thinking 'what does this mean for the future of my club'. If they haven't got plans in place they should be ashamed. Either way to leave fans in the dark is unacceptable. The hierarchy of bfc are to blame for this mess, not the fans. They should be very publicly setting out how to fix things and it would be negligence if the plan for doing so hasn't already been set out.

2. Gally

Gally Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    To be honest I think waiting until the dust settles makes sense. The club communication with the fans though has taken several steps back in the last couple of years. I'm not talking about the social media and website stuff because I think that has improved massively but from the leadership of the club it's rare we hear anything these days.

SuperTyke, LiverpoolRed and Connor like this.
  3. LiverpoolRed

LiverpoolRed Well-Known Member

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 105653082800
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Don't think your true feelings can be expressed until it has actually happened