New film Capel Green about the Rendelsham Forest UFO out soon.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Mr Badger, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Lor

Lordtyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Myself I've always been a Zaphod Beeblebrox kind of guy, except when you get a hangover of course as it's twice as bad!

2. churtonred

churtonred Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    She's my type o' gal!
    :)

Old Goat likes this.
  3. Austiniho

Austiniho Well-Known Member

This is exactly my take on the Roswell thing. Not only was it the end of the world war, but it was close to Electricity and batteries being commonplace. Thus giving many more access to it and the ability to experiment and invent. The invention of telecommunications and subsequently internet communications enables not only to share your brekkie pics, but sharing of ideas, information and theories very quickly. Speeding up collaboration and therefore change.

The other issue with things like Roswell is that planets are different sizes, make ups, and distances from their sun; giving different adaptation possibilities of the life forms they may have. Our evolution has taken many distinct changes, pretty much all based on events on this planet. For another planet to have exactly the same size/events to produce a two legged, humanoid thing are virtually nil. If and when Aliens do visit... it’s likely that we would never know. For them to be able to travel the vast distance to get here from that similar planet, with the similar events.... it’s very unlikely they’d crash.