OT ....Magic Daz

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by shed131, Sep 27, 2017.

1. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Whilst everybody is down in the dumps over the state of play down at Oakwell, let me bring a bit of good news into play away from Football

Barnsleys very own couple Mel and Daz Woodward

Darron Woodward who along with his wife Mel , who were responsible for setting up and the day to day running of Brionys Gift the Local Childrens cancer charity ( set up after they lost the own 3 year old daughter to the disease)
    A charity that not only West stand bogs and Barnsley football club continue to support but a charity that many of you have contributed to in the past.

Today they have some brilliant news to share
    News in my opinion that they both richly deserve.

What with all the hard work they put into the day to day running of the charity they hold down full time work as children's entertainers.

Both of them have been in Birmingham , over the past two days attending a convention

The convention holds ,amongst other things from the show business world , The Children's Entertainer of the year award .

, Darron aka Magic Daz was first up on stage opening the show with his mixture of ventriloquism, and magic, setting the high standard for the others to follow.
    Unlucky for them, the high standard Darron set was out of their reach and many acts later he was called back on stage to be crowned ....

United Kingdoms Children's Entertainer of the year 2017
    He is now the proud owner of the trophy.

Hes one of our own Darron Woodward hes one of our own

Im sure you will join me in Congratulating him on his success

Thank you ...from one very proud family member

2. Durkar Red

Durkar Red Well-Known Member

Exorcist
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Magic

shed131 likes this.