Out of interest

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Sparkfield red, May 11, 2018.

1. Spa

Sparkfield red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Who will be in charge of getting rid of all the dead wood in our club when we have no manager.Also when we do finally get a manager,How is he to know who to get rid of and who to keep.Also I have been reading with interest all the comments since last weekend and not one person had a good word for the players that day except Hamill and Walton.No pride,lazy,rubbish but yet they were brilliant against Brentford a week earlier.If they had a problem with the manager you still try to bust a gut for personal pride and for the fans,but no they got the monk with him.Are these the type of players who act like children when things go wrong do we want them playing for us.What happens say maybe a few weeks after we get a new manager that they don’t like his methods,are we going to have to go through another crap season like this one.Yes I agree that some of the players would do well in the first div. but only with the right attitude which it seems most of them don’t have.Sorry about this comment but had to get it of my chest.

2. Che

Chef Tyke Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    I think in fairness to the players that when you are being out played as they probably were you can come across as lazy.

I didn’t watch the match but maybe we just aren’t good enough.

Old Gimmer likes this.
  3. jedstar

jedstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't think the position we're in is anywhere near as bad as last time we got relegated where realistically we could have slipped straight through League One as well.

It wouldn't be over the top for the fans to expect a go at an immediate return to the Championship but we definitely need half a dozen new players as even if the majority of the current lot are good enough for the league, they haven't shown that they can play together.

Gally likes this.
  4. Men

Menai Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Wasn’t players being lazy just outclassed by a more confident team. At half time there wasn’t too much difference between the teams it was just things fell apart 2nd half.

Young inexperienced squad been inconsistent all season and sadly just ran into a team far too good for us to handle and also have an off afternoon.

5. DON

DONKEYDOO Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    a big shake up is needed from top to bottom at this club if we are to be successful again ,the current squad wont be a success in lge 1 as some people think unless we put the effort in this lge will be very hard work with lots of very physical games to come

6. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    There won’t be a large overhaul of the squad.

Most of the players we signed are young players & were long term investments on 3 & 4 year contracts, the plan will be for them to keep improving.

I’d be shocked if there’s a big overhaul.

7. Plankton Pete

Plankton Pete Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    This.