Owner / CEO Interaction

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by PontyEndRed, May 31, 2018.

1. Pon

PontyEndRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The whole whos gunna be the manager thread list has gone on forever, or so it feels. Just wondering with people commenting regarding what interaction the fans have been given so far, would people prefer our owners or GG to only feed information when it's there (which seems to be the route they're taking) or be like Darragh MacAnthony, who seems to be giving club information regarding everything to do with Peterborough on a daily basis.

I personally like the approach that Darragh gives Peterborough fans, however it does open him up to massive amounts of stick.

Just intrigued given the world of technology and social media we live in today, also considering that our owners are huge on the media front, I expect their to be more of that interaction implemented next season and the years going on.

2. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Darragh does it because he loves Darragh. No other reason. He also openly slates players, managers etc.

I’m happy for our club to remain professional. However can see why some fans want a bit more communication to ease their seeming tension.

Metatarsal and MappRed like this.
  3. Met

Metatarsal Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Personally, announcements when the deals are done suits me. I've plenty to keep me occupied most of the time.

I know Ben Mansford was more high profile and visible in the media, but (and maybe it's just me), whilst he usually had a lot to say, what did he actually tell us of any substance other than when formal announcements were made?

Hykehamtyke likes this.
  4. Young Nudger

Young Nudger Well-Known Member

Counting great crested newts
    Hiding in a reed bed at the local RSPB nature rese
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I know - but Ben made us all feel wanted and warm and cuddly inside.
    Well he made me feel like that anyway.

Tykeored and Metatarsal like this.