Post Match Comments....

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by imported_Gally, Apr 2, 2006.

1. imp

imported_Gally New Member

Home Page:
     <div class="borderBottom"><div class="article"><div class="articleText"><h3 class="headline" id="headline">POST MATCH COMMENTS FROM THE GALPHARM STADIUM </h3><div class="articleBody" id="articleBody">

REDS boss Andy Ritchie gave his thoughts following today's defeat at Huddersfield Town.</p>

He said: &quot;We are very, very disappointed with the result but I cannot fault my team one bit. I am not disappointed with the performance at all and I thought we were excellent.</p>

&quot;It was a great game and a great advertisement for this league but we have to start taking out chances. We created a lot out there and were the better team but that has been our downfall.</p>

&quot;It has been one of our failings in recent weeks and a little bit of luck decided the game. It just did not go for us.</p>

&quot;Do not get me started about the referee. We should have had a clear penalty in the first half but he does not give it and books Marc (Richards). That is all I am prepared to say on the matter because I will get myself into trouble.</p>

&quot;We knew that we would have to come here and deal with the pressure if we were to do something this season. We did that and I cannot fault my players one bit.</p>

&quot;We can hold our heads high today. Our supporters were fantastic and I think you could see at the end what they felt about our performace&quot;.</p></div></div></div></div>