Prince Andrew the nonce

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Jake The Red, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Jak

Jake The Red Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Honestly, this is a topic I've followed for a while. Amongst the horrid, the rich and unashamed involved in the trafficking of young girls all over the world for lovely person*s to have sex with, the word 'pizza' is a coded word used by such paedophilic groups.

Last night, the BBC (home to Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall and Jimmy Savile) aired an interview with Nonce Andrew. I tuned in fully expecting a BBC whitewash. But to my surprise, it wasn't. Andrew admitted nothing but everything he did and said pointed to his guilt.

But it was his reference to a trip to Pizza Express that did it for me, and others who've followed this nonce trail. He knows he can get away with it. He's openly mocking those who know.
    If anyone believes Epstein actually topped himself, they're retarded.

Had to get that off my chest. Amazed there's no thread on the subject already. I thought @SuperTyke would be all over it.

2. man

mansfield_red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hilarious how he can definitely remember going to a pizza express on a certain night in March 2001, I can't remember what I had for tea last Friday.

I also love him discrediting the victim's story because she said he was sweating and he's not been able to sweat since he was shot at in the Falklands.

PAR likes this.
  3. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I was following it a while back. I’ve found it bizarre that it was huge news in the States but was barely getting a mention over here until this week. I thought at first there must’ve been some kind of ban on covering it. Crazy that the papers have given more time to Harry & Meghan than this.

Lots of interesting names in Epstein’s black book. I really hope anyone guilty of noncing gets found out

4. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    He can't. As he said, someone reminded him of it. He remembered the event but wouldn't have remembered the date. There are plenty of things happened in 2001 that I remember without remembering the date. But where I differ from this bloke and where I'm guessing you differ from this bloke is that we don't have a personal secretary who documents everywhere we have to be on any specific date.

None of that proves anything and I'm not trying to. I've no idea whether he's guilty or not. I hope he's innocent, simply because that would mean a young person hasn't been abused. But his ability to recall where and when he was on a given date isn't astonishing, laughable or weird, it's just documented. He could still lie about it if course, I guess we'll see.

5. Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

RETIRED AND LOVING IT
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Fooookin joke, should be hung drawn and quartered, foookin nonce. The truth will cum out, and i hope it does.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  6. orsenkaht

orsenkaht Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If he was innocent what would he have remorse for?

Stephen Dawson and ScubaTyke like this.
  7. Red

Reds Fan Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The interview was indefinite television. Full marks to the interviewer. Without going full on Jack Bauer she did great. He came across as weird, very awkward, extremely self unaware and not very nice. None of that make him guilty though. So nothing really changes. The best thing about it was all the comments on twitter which gave me a chuckle. Has anyone seen the new reviews that have been added for pizza express in woking?!

8. Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins Well-Known Member

Music Producer/DJ/Promoter and Owner of Hush Hush
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    How and why would/could an innocent man show more remorse.

If he was innocent, then how could he show remorse for something he hasn’t done.

9. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So because somebody makes an allegation that automatically makes him a 'nonce' and guilty in your eyes and the proof of his guilt is that he denies it?

In winkers world
    Denying a crime = guilty
    Admitting guilt and showing remorse = innocent

Righto

55&counting and ScubaTyke like this.
  10. Che

Chef Tyke Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    His body language points to him lying

Look at his eyes, loads of blinking when saying he didn’t do it, a common sign for lying and also eyes pointing to top left

Stephen Dawson likes this.
  11. Ged

Geddiswasguud Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The whole subject goes way beyond this incident.
    Ive been following the Epstein stuff for a while. it absolutely blows my mind, the level of corruption going on. Just on prince Andrew, the facts that are interesting are that firstly he tells everyone he wasnt there etc. then we have a picture of him leaving the mansion in new york and waving to the young girl, then we have admission from a friend it was only a foot rub! etc etc.
    Through looking at the various ways this has all been reported, i came across a guy called john wedger. This is the x under cover cop in the uk, who quit due to the cover ups going on at the very highest levels in this country, to protect paedophiles, the interview is with a guy called shaun attwood. Wedger quit the force on principle and has alleged, his bosses tried to discredit him and his family etc. However i believe next year his case will be heard in court. The allegations are beyond belief and the rich and famous all linked. He was getting some very good results on smashing many of the London "rings" but was told to stand down.
    Both interesting and very very disturbing. Id forgotten all about Ted Heath for just one.

Stephen Dawson and wakeyred like this.
  12. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't really know much about it.

From what I can work out, in general there are two possibilities with Epstein.
    Either he was a rich and powerful man who surrounded himself with other rich powerful men for business (and probably ego) reasons and he kept his 'activities' a secret from the vast majority of them for the obvious reason that you don't tend to go round telling your mates you're a paedophile, rapist, murderer or that you beat up little old ladies or rob banks.
    Or he selected his guests based on him knowing or suspecting that they shared 'interests' with him and he could get away with it publicly.

Now for me either of those two are equally as likely. It's normal to assume that a party animal with a penchant for young girls would find like-minded people to entertain at his sick parties, I imagine it happens with poorer people in secret so no reason to think it can't happen with richer. But it's also perfectly logical to think that the vast majority of businessmen visiting or being entertained by a powerful businessman were there for normal reasons and completely unaware of what he was secretly doing. Businessmen go to parties hosted by other businessmen all the time, it's called networking. Most of our 'it girls' did exactly the same thing, half of the high end business world and half of celebrities do it regularly but it doesn't make them all guilty.

As for specifics like Prince Andrew. Again it's not cut and dried
    Either he knowingly had sex with a minor and was in on it all, he had sex with what he thought was an adult and simply doesn't recall it (it was a long time ago) or he's completely innocent and she's making it up.

Him remembering the pizza express thing is a little odd because he didn't say 'my staff tell me I was at pizza express that day' he said he remembers being there. Now that could just be a weird way of him wording it and like Jay says he may remember going there and someone else told him the date but it's also possible that as it was for a party he remembers the reason for the party. Someone's birthday for example. Very easy to remember someone's birthday and that makes it much easier to remember the date of a party.

Not sweating? Easily proven as surely doctors records will answer one way or another.

I've no idea if he's guilty or not. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence against him but almost all of it should be easily proven one way or another. If a prince was at a small party in a pizza express then there will be photos of him there or at the very least a large number of witnesses who can confirm it. There's no way you can work in pizza express and not remember the time you served a prince. Or that nobody from a party can remember him being there.

I don't think the Pizza Express thing is him mocking anyone. It wouldn't help him to do so one bit

Kettlewell likes this.
  13. arabian_ian

arabian_ian Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm away to put money on Wedger being found dead in strange circumstances and it not being cleared up.

14. Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

RETIRED AND LOVING IT
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Totally reight,

15. Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

RETIRED AND LOVING IT
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    A bit too quick, shoulda, coulda, woulda, had a coffee before opning mi big marth.

16. Wat

Watcher_Of_The_Skies Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just to be clear, he isn't, at least as anything said so far, guilty of paedophilia, or 'noncery'.

That said he's clearly guilty of spending time with a guy who he knew possibly before, but most certainly after his conviction, was guilty of trafficking and paying for sex with girls under the age of consent. (Epstein said he didn't know they were 14, even though his assistant went fishing around the local High school for them). Some girls not in the original enditement were trafficked from Eastern Europe via a modelling agency and later worked for Epstein and were given significant sums of money to start their own businesses.

Epstein was most likely linked to intelligence, possibly Mossad. There's a reasonable amount of evidence to suggest that he was using young women to entrap powerful men in a situation where they could then be blackmailed. No idea if Andrew was one of those, or whether he was just a friend/acquaintance of Epstein.

Either way imo he's clearly telling lies about the particular girl, now woman, in question and his behaviour around Epstein certainly rings bells at the very least about his exceptionally poor judgment.

17. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    The way your eyes are looking is a load of nonsense with regards to whether you're lying or telling the truth.

18. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Never mind that, it's the spelling of 'cum' that's the highlight of that post. Hope I don't get to see that.

19. Che

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    I think you’re blinking at the screen as you write this :D

Stephen Dawson and TitusMagee like this.
  20. Che

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    The sweat story is also a load of utter b****s