Racist Ryanair passenger.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by BarnsleyReds, Oct 21, 2018.

1. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

4 or 5 year olds don't make rasict comments not in a mallichious way like that anyway. I've been around plenty of kids and never heard comments like that from children so young. Maybe if the child lives in a primitive place and all he has seen is white English people around him.
    2 if the person is disabled he should be looked after by a carer because if the old woman of 70 odd year olds son say is a few rows down his jaw could end up on the runway.

2. TitusMagee

TitusMagee Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If you read my previous posts you'll see i've said the same thing.

3. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    That’s right and that’s why I think the situation was handled superbly by the woman and her daughter by moving and therefore diffusing the atmosphere .
    I think his age would have been a barrier from violence by most people but there are exceptions and we’ve all seen situations between people escalate into brawls by people interfering then taking offence themselves .
    As I said further up the thread she was let down by the Crewe’s not alerting the destinations security .
    Then a judge with all the reports and comments from the man and witnesses and evidence of his situation would be able to pass the appropriate judgement not somebody who’s handy with his/her fists.

Austiniho and MarioKempes like this.
  4. Wilmersdorfer Winky

Wilmersdorfer Winky Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thank for you this. My younger brother has Aspergers and I’m always so glad to come across people like you because, unfortunately, and as evidenced in this thread, most are pretty unforgiving.

Austiniho and TitusMagee like this.
  5. TitusMagee

TitusMagee Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You're more than welcome, mate :)

I work with clients in talking therapies- some of which have mild to moderate learning difficulties. I've also care coordinated patients as a nurse in the past with more severe learning difficulties and psychoses. I see similarities sometimes in tone and mannerisms and I noticed a couple of things with the gent in the video. I may be completely wrong but i'm sure the truth will come out.

I think things are getting better in terms of awareness but there is a long way to go as you will no doubt have sadly experienced with your brother.

6. DSLRed

DSLRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just watched the interview on ITV News and it leaves me shaking with rage. Ryanair STILL have not contacted her. Its just unforegivable.

7. Austiniho

Austiniho Well-Known Member

Rage? I’m extremely disappointed by the whole handling of this, but rage?