Report: Morais summoned to a board-meeting?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Baka, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Bak

Baka Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I have had a WhatsApp message stating that Radio DeeDar have said the above.

Did anyone hear it?

2. She

Shepley Red Well-Known Member

Building Surveyor
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I've not heard anything but if we are relegated I can't see him being in charge next season. He was brought in with the remit of keeping us in the division which I appreciate is a very difficult task given the lack of quality in the squad but he will ultimately carry the can for the mistakes of others (very harshly IMO). It will probably be disclosed as a mutual agreement to part ways.

3. ubi

ubique_tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Surely the board cant make themselves look any more incompetent?? Its probably ******** but were not even relegated yet

4. pompey_red

pompey_red Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    We
    we are.

5. Ome

Omen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Might be asking questions around why hes chopped and changed the team AGAIN including 2 of our best performers of late in moore and moncur.

I dont think the guy will ever build that rapport with the fans. His philosophy and what he says to the fans is miles away from what we expect and think of as our leader of the team. Don't think he will ever build that bridge. Shame but I cant see it working.

lannoy likes this.
  6. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He went to speak with the owners who were at the game before he gave his post match interview to radio Sheffield. That's what they said anyway.

7. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    In my opinion Moncur looks stylish, he glides across the field with the ball like he was born to play football, but he's completely ineffective, rarely producing a killer pass or scoring a goal. When we don't have the ball we may as well play with 10 men he gives so little.

Moore gave the most obvious example of why he isn't guaranteed a first team start with that shocking miss when he was brought on. It's not on any of the highlights videos but he made a another **** up almost as bad a few minutes later.

That's not to say I agree with playing Bradshaw up front on his own, because I really don't, but let's not make out Morais is leaving out quality because he really isn't. He's replacing bang average with bang average and it makes very little difference. We play Moore and Moncur and we don't win. We don't play them and we don't win, but at least we tried something different other than the same old rubbish that was resulting in relegation. It will more than likely result in relegation too, but you've got to try something else when what you've been doing really isn't working.

Redstar, Bizarro, Abruzzo Red and 2 others like this.
  8. bright red

bright red Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Well said Jay.