rumours and lies

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by DONKEYDOO, Jul 18, 2019.

1. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    For us that get snippets and share you are dammed If you do and dammed if you don't... But I guess the answer back to us.. will be if the cap fits... Not all of us are in for the recognition nor in my case am I in the management's ear... If I were I wouldn't be sharing stuff on here as that would be a betral of trust.. Nor do I want to create the impression iam... 12months ago I created a p1 ss take claiming if posters knew what I knew they'd be happy.... I was inundated with pms asking me to share what I knew... Boy did I catch some large fish... Ran it for a couple of weeks to proudly announce I knew.. Fc UK all... This year I've been told stuff and to be honest the last item snippet didn't materialise... But like most things in football what looks to be certain is prone to change... A lot of folk who get stuff these days refuse to post due to killjoys... Like yourself objecting.. and in some cases getting nothing but dogs abuse if the said deal goes tits up at the last minute..many a time those getting the abuse stay away and don't post many not contributing and getting involved in other subject posts.. All which are detrimental to the life of the board... If you feel so strongly about what's taking place stop reading said posts its a start... Others enjoy the odd rumour it adds to the fun of the place...just My opinion.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You fell asleep lol... No wonder she was banging on my door at 1 o'clock this morning for me to let her in along with shakira.. Pmsl... Please excuse the typing if it looks..all voer het plcae adn Unsetdya maI bsu y... Thiw ktay errpy adn shkiraa.... Lol

3. KamikazeCo-Pilot

KamikazeCo-Pilot Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    How do you know this? Do you know someone at the club?

4. Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

RETIRED AND LOVING IT
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Gossip, Big Mouth, Blabbermouth, Dobber, Fink, Grass, Informer, Nark, Rat, Scandlemonger, Scaremonger, Sneek, Snitch, Source, Stool pigeon, Supergrass, Tattle tale, Telltale, Whistle blower, I personally dunt care, cos if were all honest wi ar sens, we've all wanted to know first, ME INCLUDED.

shed131 likes this.